Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is some great stuff! So the email goes out to the teams but they don't put it on this week's schedule…the one they tell all the teams is the ONLY one they update. WHAT THE F*CK? That is so bush.

Yoda - take that trophy down.

Veritas

Mar 9, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Reuben can produce said " bounced back" emails, you have a case, as Jtl replied all to the email and did not receive a bounce back. Suspicious indeed why anyone would mention said contact was in Disneyland, when the argument now is about the wrong email addy.

The truth has spoken

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is hilarious. It actually prompted me to sign in to TTP after a few years of snoozing.

A game needs to happen. Both teams show up, cars with headlights on all around the pitch. Maybe some burning torches for corner flags. Two teams enter... One team leaves. Cup on the line.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the league wants us to replay March 21, 22. Unfortunately we don't have enough bodies that weekend so I think the forfeit by Pork Chops will have to stand. Not so bad really considering their last victory of the season came via forfeit to the Shaheenians. Just saying...

Veritas

Mar 9, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the league wants us to replay March 21, 22. Unfortunately we don't have enough bodies that weekend so I think the forfeit by Pork Chops will have to stand. Not so bad really considering their last victory of the season came via forfeit to the Shaheenians. Just saying...

I wanna know what email address have they been using all year to communicate with pcov and how is it that DG was told about the game mid-week by one of our guys then again on Saturday and didn't decide to say anything. Also, how is it no one from pcov, knowing this game had to be scheduled, called, emailed or dropped in to inquire.

akaak

Mar 9, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
The whole thing is a bit of a shambles, and unreal that the league has attempted to pass the blame for not ensuring they received confirmations or a posting. That said - would also think both teams would ensure they knew when a cup final was being scheduled with Provincials just around the corner??? as the Ref showed up and did one helluva a warm up until he noticed only one team was on the park and figured something was wrong. I thought it was classy that Gomes came down right away to the park to explain the case for PCOV (bit over dressed for a Sunday mind you….but looked reasonably sharp). I think the issue now is how to fit in a replay, as the weekend being suggested we have TK, myself and a few others are away for. I am back April 11th - assume everyone is reasonable and we can wait until then.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Reuben can produce said " bounced back" emails, you have a case, as Jtl replied all to the email and did not receive a bounce back. Suspicious indeed why anyone would mention said contact was in Disneyland, when the argument now is about the wrong email addy.

The truth has spoken

Troll.

Rocchetta has been CC'd on an email regarding rescheduling the game because the original email sent to him was .ca and not the correct .com. Maybe JTL didn't receive a bounce back because he couldn't find his junk ;) mail folder.

Looks like the game will be rescheduled for March 20/21 weekend.

Don't worry TTP world, I won't keep the game a secret.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not sure what you are getting at with that last line.

So I guess you will be forfeiting the game on March 20/21 then? Two weeks of notice and all. Just saying...

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rocchetta has been CC'd on an email regarding rescheduling the game because the original email sent to him was .ca and not the correct .com.

Correction: email was sent to .com and not the correct .ca and the league has admitted their error in an email sent to JTL and CC'd (with the correct email address) to Joe Rocchetta.

We look forward to playing PoCo in the League Final on the weekend of March 20/21.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is some great stuff! So the email goes out to the teams but they don't put it on this week's schedule…the one they tell all the teams is the ONLY one they update. WHAT THE F*CK? That is so bush.

Yoda - take that trophy down.

Since there is still a possibility this game is gonna be played, I think it's "breast" I change my avatar back. For now. :)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correction: email was sent to .com and not the correct .ca and the league has admitted their error in an email sent to JTL and CC'd (with the correct email address) to Joe Rocchetta.

We look forward to playing PoCo in the League Final on the weekend of March 20/21.

I just talked to a buddy of mine at Joe's ISP and he has confirmed that Joe asked to have his email address changed "promptly" to .ca
Something about tryin to reschedule a game on a weekend the other team has less players.

Weird.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I've advised the league we don't have a team for that weekend so we won't be showing up.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't there a shared title 5 or 6 years back? I think SU being one of the teams?
Yes, we split the title with Metro Ford I think it was when there were A and B sides ... can't remember if anyone was asked to play a title game back then though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0