Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside v EDC Burnaby
It is just about must win time for Westside. Sitting in last place and having lost 10 straight including an embarrassing Imperial Cup exit at the hands of rival Rino's Division 1 side, it's all gone pear shaped this season. Chile too lost to lower league opposition when they were bested by Columbus 3-1 last weekend. It is very conceivable that both these teams could end up being relegated together. Westside need to win here to have any real hope of survival, though a loss won't mathematically finish them off. A draw would definitely benefit Chile more, but it is pretty tough to pick either side as a winner here. Westside won their previous meeting back in November and that was the last time they earned any points in the league. Chile have hardly been inspiring over that same stretch, but have mixed in massive, surprise results over Inter and Peg while earning draws against West Van and Rino's. I wouldn't expect a beautiful display of football in this one, but surely there will be some desperation on display. Based on their respective second halves of the season, the signs point to Chile being favourites.

CIChopingtheawaysideknicksadraw!

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campo in a lot of trouble now you have to feel. Lost 5-1 to Inter today. Brought it back to 3-1 then hit the bar from close range in a scramble. Inter then went straight up the pitch and added their fourth. Here's the six goals (Campo's blurry as focus fcuked up as they quickly scored within seconds of Inter going three up)

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Brought it back to 3-1" lol

So they were down 3-0...not exactly a recipe for success.

Westside 0-0 Chile sounds like a good game to miss.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The top teams are busy will Imperial Cup duties this week, but the battle at the bottom is set to come to a head. We might well have our first officially relegated team this weekend. If Westside lose to CCB and either EDC or Campo win then their fate is sealed. CCB could also be relegated if, instead, they lose to Westside and both Campo and EDC win. Either way it should all just about be decided for CCB over the next few days as they will wrap up their league schedule on Monday against Peg. On the other side of the coin, if Richmond can beat EDC, Hibs will be mathematically safe, so plenty on the line this weekend!

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campo look doomed. Hammered 7-1 by Metro Ford this afternoon. Was 2-1 at half then MF ran riot. Missed first half as was at Whitecaps training but Basso hit hat-trick in second half.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's some second highlights from Campo v Metro Ford on Saturday. Was 2-1 at half, so this has all five of the second half goals.

Nice shot of Basso’s second goal!

Was the first goal of the highlights offside? Or does that player always have a “why am I in math class” celebration? Lol

Crazy-K

Feb 22, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it’s safe to say that Rino prem should beat the other Rino’s team today and with inter and metro ford having a tie last night Croatia beating rovers 3-0 that 5 provincial cup spots have been awarded to

Rovers
Pegasus
West van
Croatia
Inter

The only teams fighting for the last spot would be rinos premier and metroford for the final 6th spot which Rino’s look like have the easier 2 games to do so.

Correct me if I’m wrong thanks

Crazy-K

Feb 22, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also to add to the relegation hoping for a campo and Chile win for there last games of the season which would put both teams above CCB in standing and put Westside and CCB as the two relegated teams. Campo and Chile where not very good this year but at least they came and fought for every game Premier teams shouldn’t be forfeiting games specially 2 years in a row that this has happened hopefully the league does something about it good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts