Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it’s safe to say that Rino prem should beat the other Rino’s team today and with inter and metro ford having a tie last night Croatia beating rovers 3-0 that 5 provincial cup spots have been awarded to

Rovers
Pegasus
West van
Croatia
Inter

The only teams fighting for the last spot would be rinos premier and metroford for the final 6th spot which Rino’s look like have the easier 2 games to do so.

Correct me if I’m wrong thanks

Correct. With Tigers win today those 5 teams have clinched a spot in the Provincials.

The sixth spot will either go to Tigers by virtue of either finishing in sixth place or making the Imperial Cup final.

Or it will go to Metro Ford if they finish in sixth and Rino's Tigers fail to reach the Imperial Cup final.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's Tigers with a touchdown to Westside's extra point.

The result condemns Westside to relegation and moves Tigers up to 5th spot ahead of CMF. A midweek match vs Campo looms, and could see Tigers vault to 4th if they continue scoring freely and can further increase their goal differential.

Crazy-K

Feb 22, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's Tigers with a touchdown to Westside's extra point.

The result condemns Westside to relegation and moves Tigers up to 5th spot ahead of CMF. A midweek match vs Campo looms, and could see Tigers vault to 4th if they continue scoring freely and can further increase their goal differential.
Nobody really cares about the league anymore and if somebody will finish fourth or not.

Did the illegal player play tonight as well?

Rinos should be more worried about what will happen if they get caught for there semifinal imperial cup game by playing an illegal player who is signed in Europe still than how many goals they scored today. Cause they could be joining Westside on the bottom of the league no provincial or imperial final.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nobody really cares about the league anymore and if somebody will finish fourth or not.

Did the illegal player play tonight as well?

Rinos should be more worried about what will happen if they get caught for there semifinal imperial cup game by playing an illegal player who is signed in Europe still than how many goals they scored today. Cause they could be joining Westside on the bottom of the league no provincial or imperial final.

Sounds like you're scared of losing 4th place. Guess you should have scored more goals or not had a sieve-like defense in the final stretch of league games.

See you April 7th!

Crazy-K

Feb 22, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like you're scared of losing 4th place. Guess you should have scored more goals or not had a sieve-like defense in the final stretch of league games.

See you April 7th!

You have to talk to the fourth place holders and see if they are scared. Good luck April 7th.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
so what will Rinos do tomorrow? they already sunk Westside to ligue un. Will they send Campo down as well?

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
so what will Rinos do tomorrow? they already sunk Westside to ligue un. Will they send Campo down as well?
Rino’s Tigers coach Blaise plays to win every game
I think he has proved this he is the best in the premier Division
I was not happy we sent sent Westside down
As I was with them for 10 years
I only left because no club can have 2 teams in premier league and our div 1 team was within 2 points of promotion at the time we left
I did not want to be a position to tell our players
They could not go up if they won the league
Westside did not get the good players from Mosher
This season and when there season was on the line he withdrew the UBC players to play exhibition games
Same scenario as 10 years ago we had to win vs Norvan to stay in prem

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers 2 Campo 4
6 starters could not play tonight plus one on suspension list
Only had 11 players call ups included div 2 goalie played striker scored a goal
I am truly sorry for Chile being demoted
Week night 9 pm was a tougher time than we thought
To get players out to a game

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Campo on the great escape! Nice to see them stay up instead of the usual yoyo’ing from newly promoted sides.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolute stunner for Campo to pull this one out at the death. Well done to them.

This result makes Westside's loss to Rino's irrelevant, as both them and Chile would have gone down on 17 points with Campo's win. That definitely would have been a cruel pill to swallow! Tough to see Chile go down as they have now completed their fall from surprise Provincial Champions to Division 1 side; though, truthfully, given their performance in recent seasons, this has been coming.

With Columbus and Metro Burnaby in Division 1 there is certainly no guarantee that either of these sides will be making an immediate return to the top flight.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word if Milad R played in the 0-0 between West Van and Inter last night? It was the final game on the VMSL Prem schedule and technically Milad's name only appears on the "Cup Discipline" list at the moment. Has BC Soccer has come out and said he is suspended until further notice or they have a hearing, etc.? If not, I think he would have been eligible for the game, no?

If BC Soccer has not made some sort of ruling I would have to think that he is eligible for the Provincials when they start in a couple of week's time.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
"1) First Offence-Penalty; $200.00 fine, stripped of any points acquired in the game and a further deduction of three (3) points.- 3-0 result will be given to the opponent."

Guys, according to AFTN the player who was ineligible in the cup also played in the VMSL league games. Do this mean that the Tiger Rinos will be relegated?

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Technically by the same rules teams only have 48 hrs to make a protest.

The league will have to handle this extraordinarily.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Technically by the same rules teams only have 48 hrs to make a protest.

The league will have to handle this extraordinarily.
I am sorry to bother you with this. I can not find the rule/law that it says that the team has 48 hours to make the protest. I checked the rules.
I even searched for "48" and "protest". Nothing comes up.
I think that the VMSL has no option but to take the points away. From reading the rules, it is clear that they should be relegated because they would be losing the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0