Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shat out of going as it was too cold, but wish I had gone! Been told it was a complete unraveling by CCB. Jhutty got sent off for a second yellow, CCB bench go nuts, bench player gets sent off, game delayed for 5 to 7 minutes as ref gets into it with bench. Finally restarted then Reynolds sent off for a second yellow for CCB. CCB apparently asked for game to be called. Ref said no! Malamura brothers got the goals.

Attachments

• well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 49

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekend results:

Croats 2-0 CCB
Sapperton 3-4 Norvan
Peg 4-1 Chinter
Guildford 6-1 Campo

View attachment 24370

1 point from 20 games (2 left), is that some sort of record at the Premier level? 109 GA I think beats even Friends United and -95 GD is Guddy-esque :)

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-10_6-23-43.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 15

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Found out this morning our points deduction wasn't a typo but was due to the use of an ineligible player according to BC Soccer.

He was cleared to play, but later found to of been registered in the FVSL as well apparently. The player didn't disclose this to us as far as I'm aware but we're up the creek without a paddle here, thus officially relegating us.

If I'm being honest, the undertaking we put on ourselves was too big to overcome, trying to compete at this level while going through a complete squad rebuild. On a personal note, this a sad and shambolic way to end what is surely to be my last year in this division.

Anyone looking for a 4th line journeyman center next year?!:rolleyes:

Good luck to those in the Imperial and Provincial Cup.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Found out this morning our points deduction wasn't a typo but was due to the use of an ineligible player according to BC Soccer.

He was cleared to play, but later found to of been registered in the FVSL as well apparently. The player didn't disclose this to us as far as I'm aware but we're up the creek without a paddle here, thus officially relegating us.

If I'm being honest, the undertaking we put on ourselves was too big to overcome, trying to compete at this level while going through a complete squad rebuild. On a personal note, this a sad and shambolic way to end what is surely to be my last year in this division.

Don’t sell yourself to short
I would say a team player with leadership that can play Goalie
Centre back , forward and score

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hard lines Club I Champ, but man, what a solid run you've had in this division!

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have the vmsl brass ever thought about maybe putting a team together for a summer league we did have a mighty PCSL league once upon a time but seems like that went quiet... Or maybe too much work......

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of premier teams had players out there
Vmsl dominates 2nd half
Vmsl Goalie saves a pK last 10 minutes for the win
Tell me the VMSL doesn't have better players than the ones that were on display at T-Bird stadium.... Missing some big names from that league. Saying that they put in a shift in the second half and if that is the best the Whitecaps have a U23 they better start buying foreign players.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers Tigers v Guildford
Decently significant make away from the Cup tonight as Rovers host Guildford. Can't imagine Guildford putting in too much of an effort now that they are officially safe. It looked like that group has wanted to check out for some time and now that they are staying up it could be a challenge just to get eleven guys out. That would be great news for Rovers who absolutely have to have these points in their battle to finish inside the top six. The defending Provincial champions are fairly banged up in the injury department at the minute, but were able to get past a top Div. 1 side in Columbus rather comfortably in the Cup last week. I would expect a similar result here.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia won 2-0. Double from Colin Jacques in second half. Inter finished with 10 men after straight red in 75th minute for a full blooded tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0