Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
caught the second half of peg v richmond. 2-1 at that point for peg. Peg was definately the better team, looking a lot more dangerous than richmond did. A nice freekick goal made it 3-1. Club I needs to work on the last 3rd of the pitch, no real quality service to there strikers, and nothing but long searching balls being hit by guys that struggle to make a 10yd pass on target. Not sure why they sit there young guys until 20mins left as one seemed to give a definate spark.

All in all a pretty ugly game, won by the much better team.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A woeful and uninspiring performance yesterday. With Minoru being an Olympic venue 2 weeks from now, the lads seemed to of had their heads thinking more about the Heineken House then the job at hand. We certainly came out flat and gave up an early goal which was well taken by the youngin' upfront. Nice boots btw ;) We then drew level on a giveaway along the PEG backline, only to give up another goal right on the stroke of halftime. Second half saw more of the same type of play, from both teams. PEG is rewarded with a free kick which deflects off a player, off the post, of SIXFYVs back and rolls over the line, 3-1 and the nail in the coffin.

Big fixture next weekend against Westside...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradley, talking to the IcST guys after the game, they said you were the best player for us. They also said you were the best player for us the last time the teams played at Newton Athletic Park. They were mentioning that you were a handful to deal with and were wondering why you aren't playing more. I had no answer. :confused:

Did Owen play much? How long were you on for?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradley, talking to the IcST guys after the game, they said you were the best player for us. They also said you were the best player for us the last time the teams played at Newton Athletic Park. They were mentioning that you were a handful to deal with and were wondering why you aren't playing more. I had no answer. :confused:

Did Owen play much? How long were you on for?

Owen played the last 20. Like I said, he definately added a much needed spark, and was the only one in the second half who was trying to give some much needed service. Whoever is in change there needs to swallow some pride and play these kids if they want to see results.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0 with columbus. good game, i think columbus deserved all three. Take the point and move on to mf next week. Should be another great game. 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0