Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Rumour] AFC premier spot sold?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard through a reliable source that Burnaby has an official protest lodged with BCSA and the CSA regarding the 3 points that were deducted for using an ineligible player. With the 3points Burnaby would leap-frog AFC in the standings.. The match in question was a game vs Surrey in which Burnaby lost. The VMSL powers gave the player card to a team official and signed the sheet allowing the player to play and accepted the amount of the fine on the thursday before the game. The VMSL did not call the team saying they had made a mistake but rather said they tried to inform Burnaby prior to the game using an email. Burnaby officials have had their email accounts checked by the reps at telus and rogers ( no fcuking joke supposedly $500 a pop) regarding the supposed email and it has came up empty. With Burnaby recieving the proper permit/ card from the league for the player to play and the league not attempting to contact Burnaby , things could get interesting.

So ... if the BCSA or the CSA decides that the VMSL is at fault for not properly notifying Burnaby of a player being suspended and rewards Burnaby the 3 points, how much is the AFC spot going to be worth? Hopefully Peg still has their reciept.

The Scoop
TA

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may be wrong but according to the phantom "consitution" - I think an appeal has to be lodged within 48 hours - I've had experience;)

Sandman

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:
The match in question was a game vs Surrey in which Burnaby lost. TA

Why deduct a team points they never earned?

Fuzzy'smomalwayssaidcheatersneverwin.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
didn't Surrey win???

Yes they did Fuzzy... However, an additional three points were deducted for the so-called "cheating" inncident...
Can the Apprentice confirm???

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0