Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanker Team Nominations

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
since recieving a letter and email from the mayor of Delta's office, and an email from the fvsl, and over ten residential complaints to the delta police my vote for the wanker team of the year has been made for me so to speak.

Aldergrove United of the first division has got our club in a lot of shite with the above mentioned. after a 3-0 drumming of ndfc at mackie park on saturday the 24th, they hung around the school parking lot until midnight(3 and 1/2 hrs after match completion) drinking, pissing on the school, blaring their car stereos, and screaming and yelling. because of this we have been threatend with loosing our turf field privliges. show some common sense and class when you leave your barn and farm, and recognize that people live very close to that field and they don't appreciate being kept up until the next day cause some cow fcukers want to get all pissed up before making an hour long drive back to the hole they call home. unless teams want to be playing on sands or delview park when they come to nd they need to show some respect to the facility. and for that aldergrove united.......you are the wanker team to start off the season!!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
a close second is the north coquitlam hades in 2c, for the ugly ass kits they sport this year. EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
since recieving a letter and email from the mayor of Delta's office, and an email from the fvsl, and over ten residential complaints to the delta police my vote for the wanker team of the year has been made for me so to speak.

Aldergrove United of the first division has got our club in a lot of shite with the above mentioned. after a 3-0 drumming of ndfc at mackie park on saturday the 24th, they hung around the school parking lot until midnight(3 and 1/2 hrs after match completion) drinking, pissing on the school, blaring their car stereos, and screaming and yelling. because of this we have been threatend with loosing our turf field privliges. show some common sense and class when you leave your barn and farm, and recognize that people live very close to that field and they don't appreciate being kept up until the next day cause some cow fcukers want to get all pissed up before making an hour long drive back to the hole they call home. unless teams want to be playing on sands or delview park when they come to nd they need to show some respect to the facility. and for that aldergrove united.......you are the wanker team to start off the season!!!!
I thing buckfats promoted this !most of his mates are from the hole (arsehole)
:eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
, and over ten residential complaints to the delta police my vote for the wanker team of the year has been made for me so to speak.

I'll talk to Whiteshoes...he probably made all ten phone calls.

abcd

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
what about that surrey team that tried to steal their opponents corner flags. that's got to be a top 5 wank move of the year

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its kinda funny.. the guy whos THE biggest wanker of all.. starts a post on whos the biggest wanker... WOW.. irony is bliss.. a little bit of foreshadowing mabey.. but all in all seriousness I vote WALLS as THE biggest wanker hands down.. haven't met ya but your posts are not only non informative but plainly.. they could have been writin by a five year old. So to you we salute you .. you big wanker
Dick (gots a wanger of his own) dangler

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0