Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanker Wrecks fields

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was not sure where to post this, but "Who's a waner then" seemed like the right forum.

This may have been mentioned already but read this article about some ass that wrecked a bunch of fields in South Surrey with this SUV over christmas.

BCLocalNews.com - 'Idiot' rips up soccer fields

Only a matter of time I guess. Nice of the guy to apologize, not sure he realizes the size of the repair bill before he volunteered to pay it.

Attachments

• stucksuv122807_04_080102.jpg
    stucksuv122807_04_080102.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 187

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We may get our remaining home games moved because of this muppet! :mad:
Or maybe we can be like Langley and play Saturday night at 9pm on the turf? :rolleyes:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We may get our remaining home games moved because of this muppet! :mad: :rolleyes:

I am sure as part of his payback plan when you run into him at the local bar, you can get some rounds or take a round out of him. What kind of tool wrecks fields in is own community.

I have often felt it is only a matter of time in Langley, every year someone manages to drive on our fields, so far no damage to the turf. Fingers Crossed. It would mess up our season badly.

Very unfair Guiness, hopefuly you guys find a suitable alternate that doesn't cause you any grief.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries Bulljive.
The new track & pitch across the road (AKA - San Siro) was not damaged. :DApparently the upper fields were not too bad either and should be good to go in the next couple of weeks (we don't play at home again until Jan. 26th).

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post his picture and then someone invite him to the local watering hole about the same time the lads arrive after having to play on one of those affected fields.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0