Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanker's of the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll start with the Chinese referee. Any ref that holds up a red card looking like a fag is a wanker.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leboeuf

Got a world cup medal riding on the coattails of the rest of the '98 French team then for the next four years bragged to anyone who would listen that he was a world cup winner. Finally inherits a starting position and promptly gives Senegal a goal to remember. Fcuker is trying to ruin my WC pool.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rivaldo for play-acting...

"Obviously I exaggerated the incident for the guy to be sent off," he said.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you must be croatian

well deserved red card and as a matter of fact, great officiating. see you friday :D :D :D

cdk is my vote for wanka of the year:D :D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See me on friday? Are you also going to enjoy the night's festivities at the Croatian Cultural Center?

btw, I've never been nominated for wanker of the month...you must be thinking of Bronco who has won it twice.;)

Poland is a wanker. After watching the game they had with Korea I could understand how all the "how many Polocks does it take to screw in a lightbulb jokes" came about.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seedy,

Don't you dare slag the Poles!

Poland has a very strong squad. Their problem is injuries, which their physio has been unable to treat because someone on his staff lost the recipe for ice.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Germany's Carsten Wanka for some pathetic diving attempts today.

He is a ponce of the highest order.

And a plumber!!

daz

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely! Got a well shaped head too!

Actually, the biggest group of wankers as a whole have to be Uruguay!! Not for the first time in a WC either.

They are the most pathetic, vile, scum I`ve ever seen. Nobody more than that mutant Dario Silva.

Filthy in evey possible way!!

daz

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uruguay too!!!!!

Mutant? Da Silva? Couldn't have put it better myself. Absolute freakshow, who should have been sent off for putting the studs into Viera's shin. Can't believe the ref missed that one.

Daz, I'll second that - Uruguay are the collective Wankers of the World Cup after last night's game. This team is dirty, stupid (check their game plan after Henry was sent off), and worst of all, eliminated Australia from the World Cup.

Wankers!

Mehmet.

PS Jancker simply had a bad game against Ireland - he's actually very effective, normally - and provides acres of space for Klose too.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dubbed the Slovenian Roy Keane, Zlatko Zahovic is one of the star wanker's of the World Cup. After being subbed out against Spain he tore into coach Srecko Katanec. He insulted the coach, his family (who happen to be Croatian btw) and then lied to media afterwords that he had the support of his teamates.

Some of the insults included refrences to how the coach was a crap player before and a crap coach now, though Katanec played in the Serie A for Sampdoria and won a Scudetto (I think?) and he took a nation of just over a million to two major tournaments...

Enjoy your flight home, Zlatko...

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The gobshite that rescheduled the England game to the 'tape delayed' game is the biggest wanker of the World Cup thus far.

No question. Bet he's a German.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both games will be live Gaffa, via the Lifetime channel.

Check your listings.

I have no idea where to find that channel. It's probably near the Women's channel.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do you assume Gaffa knows what channel is the women's network?

I have heard they have to play the games at the same time because of possible "game fixings" True?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Updated time

Sorry if I couldn't follow what you lot were saying, I'm still nackered from our Seattle trip, but what is the EXACT schedual for this evening's games... England vs Nigeria was 11:30 pm, but has it changed???

Cheers in advanced, Guinness:confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This award has to go the person who composed the Brazilian National Anthem. It was the equivalent to a 100 metre sprint in music. I was watching the players/fans trying to keep up with the pace but their effort was to no avail. It is a good thing they have the most entertaining/skillful team in the World Cup or I might hold this anthem, which makes the William Tell Overture appear slow, against the country.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regurgitated from this mornings Province....

Portuguese forward Joao Pinto, sent off against South Korea, has bee indefinitely suspended from all soccer. FIFA said Tuesday there were indications that the Sporting Lisbon man punched referee Angel Sanchez of Argentina in the stomach when red-carded.

"There has been video pictures which have been received from another camera -which is not a television camera but working in the stadium for other purposes - which has shed new light on the incident." (FIFA statement)
Any Pork chops care to comment? Has anyone else heard of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0