Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanker's of the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he hit the ref, then yes he should be suspended. They should have learned from Euro 2000 that you can't do anything to ref's.

Also in the news: Wankers from Perugia

ROME, June 19 (Reuters) - Italian soccer club Perugia has cut its ties with South Korea's Ahn Jung-hwan after he scored the goal which knocked Italy out of the World Cup, Perugia's chairman was quoted as saying on Wednesday.

'That gentleman will never set foot in Perugia again,' Luciano Gaucci told sports' daily La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Italy has reacted with fury to Tuesday's shock 2-1 defeat to South Korea, accusing the referee and soccer's ruling body FIFA of fixing the match.

Ahn, who missed a penalty earlier in the match, was hailed as a national hero when he headed home the golden goal winner in the 116th minute.

But his goal was viewed in a different light at Perugia in central Italy, where he has been viewed as an under-achiever during his stay at the club.

'He was a phenomenon only when he played against Italy. I am a nationalist and I regard such behaviour not only as an affront to Italian pride but also an offence to a country which two years ago opened its doors to him,' Gaucci was quoted as saying.

'I have no intention of paying a salary to someone who has ruined Italian soccer.'

Ahn joined Perugia on loan from the South Korean team Pusan I.cons in the summer of 2000. He scored five goals in 29 appearances.

A Perugia spokesman said on Wednesday the club had virtually decided to release Ahn even before the World Cup tie.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess this is the thread.......

The owner/manager of Perugia, the perennial(sp?) power from Italy:rolleyes: , for releasing the Korean who scored the winning goal against Italy. That will teach him in future to try and win for his country. Fcuking Perugians........

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'I don't think [Turkey are] at all upset with Brazil. I think they're happy with us because we helped them qualify by beating Costa Rica,' said Rivaldo.
This guy amazes me.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just read that Perugia is now going to sign Ahn, and completely buy him from his club team in Korea for 1 million pounds. Possibly they will do this so they can sell him off for a higher price on the market as he is worth a lot now. I read this at onefootball.com

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get over it.

A little late, but I needed to post this to piss my wife, and her brother in-law off.

Have a nice day Super Pipo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts