Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Week 17 picksheet now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The weekly picksheet is up and ready for your picks... if the sheet shows WEEK 16, please refresh the page in your browser.

NOTE: The deadline is Saturday morning, 10:00 AM.

ALSO NOTE: There is no Monday Night game this week... thus for the tie-breaker, it is for total points in the Sunday Night game between Pittsburgh & Baltimore

Please fill in the details (name, phone, TTP username, email) the same as you used for previous weeks.

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. Zaurrini, yours is ready as well.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
The picks are in and uploaded for poolsters to review as this final weekend is underway.

KNVB has a 1 point lead in the overall standings... unfortunately for Bronco, they have the exact same picks across the board for the weekend :rolleyes:

Lippy & Doddy are only 2 back and have several different picks than KNVB... could be interesting :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell Bronco...

It's all up to the Jets- Miami, Nowl'ns - Cowboys, Giants - Panthers, and Green Bay - Denver games.

I'm only really woried about the NO and Denver picks.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm only really woried about the NO and Denver picks.

If you were worried about them, you probably should have taken Green Bay and Dallas. Just a thought. Good luck with your NFL endeavors/endeavours(for Mr. England).

Since I'm not officially in the pool (I will be in next season since I will be giving the MM hockey pool a miss) I would like to post my picks for tomorrow.....Obviously I would have taken New England, Seattle, and Philadelphia today because of what was at stake for all 3 teams.....

Carolina
Tennessee
Dallas
GBay
Cincy
Atlanta
Minnesota
Oakland(upset of the day as they are 4 point underdogs)
Miami
St. Louis
KC
Indy(blowout of the day)

ATS - Oakland(+4), Atlanta(-3), and Indy(-7) will be my treble for tomorrow.....

Good luck, gentlemen.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Captaingiveshispicksandnoonegivesashit... I did take Dallas and GB. I also took the Panthers and the Fish. Spreads are moot here, but thanks for the tip.

KNVgoingforanotherrumandcokeB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVobvioiuslynotneedinganotherrumandcokeB
No, I didn't. Ouch.

I believe I've won the over all title with-out winning a single flipp'n week. If I'm correct, Bigun has locked up the final week with 12 with Regs, Rabbit, my self and Bronco sitting at 11 all with Baltimore picks remaining. Not that I've been checking or anything.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts