Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Welcome Mrs Ballbaby

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not yet registered but the new TTP Community won't be officially "the place to be" until Mrs Ballbaby registers and posts...

Ballbaby, get on her would ya? And then make sure she registers and posts...

~TBwhohopesMrsballbabyisthefirstchicktopostinthenewcommunity.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
I surmise you didn't use the role-playing method, did you? I won't rest until your lovely makes her TTP appearance...

~TB.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mrs Ballbaby

BB,

I too wish you would get on your wife, get her registered and then post...

After, reading your post on the Nations Cup thread you have to catch up to the Captain. Sounds like he would like too get on your wife for you!!

;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does Mrs. Ballbaby have a single sister?

I have a lot to offer you know...

posted by CDK and his salami

M

Mrs.Ballbaby

Finally...

Okay, okay, okay, I finally found a few minutes to post on the New TTP. Sure, I haven't fed my children yet, but I got the opportunity to post and I took it.

I think that the timing of my posting after the Nation's Cup Tournament could not be better. I have always enjoyed the Nation's Cup, although the beer garden being off limits to minors deterred my attempt to take over as beer garden queen for 2001. It is hard to believe after witnessing some of the beer garden antics by certain adults over the years that they would not allow my children inside the fence. One of my children wanted to be near Stevie for some reason. I think that Mr. Ballbaby has his suspicions.

It is always nice to get out to the tournament and attempt to catch some of the action on & off the field. I rather enjoy watching all the boys run around in their shorts. Soccer players have the nicest legs you know. You think that I actually have a love for the game?? I just need some more stimulation.

Regs, When does the Stud Tourney start? It gets a little boring for me some times looking at all the chick pictures posted. How about something for me and the rest of the gals? Who knows, maybe some of the guys as well?

The new site looks great. I will post once in a while when the fancy strikes me (and I can actually get on the computer). :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Not so sure

I was really excited there for a moment, thinking that, yes, Mrs Ballbaby has answered the call. Then I read this:

Regs, When does the Stud Tourney start? It gets a little boring for me some times looking at all the chick pictures posted. How about something for me and the rest of the gals? Who knows, maybe some of the guys as well?

That has Mr Ballbaby written all over it.

Balls, quit impersonating your wife.

~TB.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trust me........

That was my wife. However, I don't have a problem with a stud tourny as I am very confident in regards to my sexuality.

Why do I think that this topic can branch out in so many ways? Jinky have at it!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
will the real mrs BB please stand up

Balls,

I agree with ~regs~. It smells like BB and sounds like BB. What else can you expect us to say Balls? No one would blame you, after all you have a very respected image to up hold as one of the most influential post masters on this site....

I wouldn't put it past you to post for your dear, sweet, loving, darling wife.:eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real thing!

Mrs. Ballbaby is leaving on a cabin trip for several days and I will be alone and without children as I have to work. What am I to do with all my spare time? I can't imagine.

5bigtoes,

I believe that we will soon exhaust the Mrs. Ballbaby hoopla as soon as the Captain embarks on his Willhill gambling excursion. Then my poor wife and his poor and very beautiful wife will play second fiddles to some starving greyhounds.

As for the authenticity of the post, Regs can merely phone Mrs. Ballbaby and verify with her if he wishes. I mean the pressure has been on for several days for her to be the first female poster on the new TTP and I did get on her like Regs suggested. Of course she was bound to post. All this talk with her and the Captain has left her a little stunned and I have to shake her once every so often to rouse her from her trance.

I do believe we should perhaps modify this thread as the "Mrs. _ _ _ _ _ " so that all our lovely spouses can be accused of adultery and fantasy play. How do you think Whitney would take to that and what does she think of me anyway 5bigtoes? I believe this role playing stuff exists in many households and it would be fun acting as one another. Of course, some of the spouses would not feel comfortable with this, but with a little coaxing, I believe we can start something here.

Enough of this, I think I should venture on to the Nation's Cup thread where I recall reading about Italy not getting the respect they deserve. Greece should have shattered them, but hence a tie. So typical!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby,

I guess you will be getting farmilar with yourself in many special ways while Mrs BB and the young balls are away.;)

As for mrs bigtoe she is use to my antics. She thinks the world of you and your family, as you know your sis and her work together.

Sometimes, I think mrs bigtoe has a great fondness of greek salad.

smell ya later

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Woohoo

Ballbaby's back ! I seen him lurking, which can only mean one thing... Mrs. Ballbaby is back too!

I'm so happy I think I'll head out for a pint. Or two.

~TB.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm... seems like a good time to bring this thread back into view :D

Sorry Balls, had to do it :D

~Regs.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No need to apologize Regs, she's a member. Apparently. Besides, this will just be another place for KNVB to post how many days until we, apart from Regs, are blessed with the presence of the apparently lovely and talented Mrs. Ballbaby.

Just curious, KNVB, I heard that before your wife got big with a kid that she was hot. Perhaps we need a site and pics of her before the kid.

ODwhoisnotimpressedthatSYCisgoingtothecaribeanforaweekandwillnotbeabletodrivehimtothechristmasgathering

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Special day, thank you Regs.

Mrs. Ballbaby has her own thread? I feel faint. I'll need a moment or two to compose myself. Perhaps 4 days will suffice.

I'm so nervous... What will I wear? What will I say? What do I do?

BTW, OD who said she was any less hot after the kid? I'll need to have words with the cnut. ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mrs. Dude has threatened to register on TTP too. That would be the end of me. She'd soon find out about my obsession for brown girls, coffee girls, and hot cartoon chicks (poll to follow):eek:. Of course, I have a feeling she knows- considering she's brown, and considering $50-$60 dollars shows up on my visa every month for "Beans & Babes Coffee Co."

The real worry is that she'd discover the true reason why production at Dude Inc. has dropped so much since July, 2001.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mrs. Dude has threatened to register on TTP too. That would be the end of me. She'd soon find out about my obsession for brown girls, coffee girls, and hot cartoon chicks (poll to follow). Of course, I have a feeling she knows- considering she's brown, and considering $50-$60 dollars shows up on my visa every month for "Beans & Babes Coffee Co."

Too funny Dude. :) You don't think Mrs. Dude already knows what's going on? The obsession for brown girls was probably discovered when she saw most of your Air Miles were accumulated from trips to Fiji or the Serengeti.

Cartoon chicks? All men fantasize about doing Wilma Flintstone or Betty Rubble or both. Pebbles too, now that she is of age. Those tiny little feet and sexy dresses. Yummy!

Coffee Girls? Oh Dude! Now you're talking. I know of whom you speak. Whoa! For those who wish to gander at this "coffee girl" she is located at Fraser Highway and 184th street. If you see a red Camaro out front that means she's in. If you see an AMC Pacer in front, that means Dudes in. :D shite, I'd be on my way back from Starbucks with a venti and stop in and buy another cup of java just to look at those guns. Oops, I guess this thread is about Mrs. Ballbaby isn't it? :eek:

Back on topic. I think Mrs. Ballbaby should post on her very own thread and perhaps quell the enormous expectations of her. Apparently, several TTP'ers assume she is talented as well. :confused: I agree she needs to be heard. Perhaps after she arrives home from work, and cleans the house, and makes dinner, and baths the kids, and does some X-Mas baking, and performs some stunts will she have time to post. ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0