Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[West Coast League] Photo Gallery Upload

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just been added: a WCOTL photo gallery. Look for pictures during the weeks/months to come.

Today I've uploaded pics from:
  • Westside Miloni v PCOV (Sunday, February 13, 2005)
  • Westside Bulldogs v PAOK (Sunday, February 20, 2005)

View them all here.

deenav69

Feb 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stew, your eyes r either deceiving u or u have Metcalfe on the brain, maybe a more serious problem, but Metcalfe isn't in these great action pic.s

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spiffy:

Metcalfe on the brain is the last thing I want.... :rolleyes:

I made my comment before I looked at the pix. Noticed you weren't in any either. Not getting off the bench, or just not one of Keeper's favourite subjects? :D

How's the new kidlet doing? Letting you get any sleep yet?

stew :cool:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
Noticed you weren't in any either. Not getting off the bench, or just not one of Keeper's favourite subjects? :D
I just can't seem to get any flattering shots of the guy.

Deena, remind me to send you the shots I have of you and "Lenny Kravitz" when I get home. :)

deenav69

Feb 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
Spiffy:

I made my comment before I looked at the pix. Noticed you weren't in any either. Not getting off the bench, or just not one of Keeper's favourite subjects? :D

How's the new kidlet doing? Letting you get any sleep yet?

stew :cool:

A bit of both, no action on the bench to be taking pictures of, besides, that's the reason Keeps camera has lasted this long

Kidlet's doing great. I'm sleeping great, can't speak for Rosh though..:) I didn't say that ;)

Hey Keep, don't forget to send the pic of me and Lenny, feel free to post it here if u like. I'm sure Stewie'd like to c it....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0