Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Westside is coming for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBone

Jan 11, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young, Strong, Determined, Westside once again takes charge VS Tigers and is now eyeing the classic beerleaguers NorVan and Metropolitan....

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bahahahaha

You know what, I'll tip my hat to these Westside kids good on 'em for throwing down the gauntlet, and heck maybe it'll even get some banter going in here.

Credit to them too, they took 4 pts off the supposedly anointed ones in Tigers. Now if they would just stop dropping pts to the NorVans and Rinos of the league they might actually go back up...

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bahahahaha

You know what, I'll tip my hat to these Westside kids good on 'em for throwing down the gauntlet, and heck maybe it'll even get some banter going in here.

Credit to them too, they took 4 pts off the supposedly anointed ones in Tigers. Now if they would just stop dropping pts to the NorVans and Rinos of the league they might actually go back up...

Thanks for your nice assessment Norvan and Rino;s have you watched them play this year .
I think Norvan will go up all they have to do is win all there games left

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for your nice assessment Norvan and Rino;s have you watched them play this year .
I think Norvan will go up all they have to do is win all there games left

Seriously? Why do you have to take things so personally? I meant no disrespect to NorVan or Rinos. In fact I was trying to point out to the Westside guys that before they get all high and mighty on themselves maybe they should remember that they have dropped all 12 points to NorVan and Rinos, two of the other top tier teams in the league. If they had serious promotion aspirations perhaps they should have focused on beating all the teams in the league, not just the supposed "best" team.

And yes I have seen both Rinos and NorVan (including they match in which they played each other), both are decent sides in the same calibre range as Westside IMHO. I think any of the three on their day could beat any side in the league.

I just wanted to tip my hat to these Westside kids for having the balls to come in here and say "Right, f*ck this, I think we're the best." Isn't that the whole point of this type of forum???

Or is it to passive aggressively condescend to people's posts? If it's done in good taste, then absolutely it's a quality piss take, otherwise you just come off as a bit of a dick TBH.

As for your point about NorVan just needing to win their remaining games to go up, I can't argue with you there. However, that would involve beating both Rinos and Ayjal, something they failed to do at the first time of asking. If they can do that they of course will be full value for the promotion.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Young, Strong, Determined Westside spent too much time eyeing Norvan and Metropolitan, and overlooked Sarajevo.

OOPS.

Better add Humbled to that list of adjectives.

TBone

Jan 11, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed it was tragic, I guess Westside will be stuck playing with Rino's for another year... ;'(

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last year? The year this thread was relevant? 5th maybe?? Could have been 6th.

Right now tied for 6th, but on one helluva heater. I would not want to be playing them this weekend.

Then again it is Columbus, so yes @SmartCoach we will find out...

I predict Columbus and Guildford
Up this year
Unless UBC can persuade there
Players to play for Wetside
And not go to play on prem teams

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL! Two years in a row the Westside guys start to get their tails up only to fall flat at the next time of asking.

SmartCoach you're clearly their kryptonite...must be your sharp wit and wry candor ;)

Good chance of promotion
After very good win vs North Delta
Just have to win rest of there games no let down
Will not be easy
Reverse Kryponite

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good chance of promotion
After very good win vs North Delta
Just have to win rest of there games no let down
Will not be easy
Reverse Kryponite

Hahahaha @SmartCoach going for the sucker punch! Will it work? A let down at Metropolitan would surely prove the unholy power this thread wields over the Westsiders.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My reverse Kryponite worked
Westside going to Prem
With a win over Columba's
If only they had Poli & Blair Robertson 2 backs suspended last game vs delta
Might have been a different score line with a Delta win tonight Columbas back in div 1 next season

Hahahaha @SmartCoach going for the sucker punch! Will it work? A let down at Metropolitan would surely prove the unholy power this thread wields over the Westsiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0