Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What does Whirlwind do anyways?

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does Whirlwind do anyway?

It was such a topic of discussion tonight we felt it would provide a useful thread for awhile.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He power walks down 64th in Surrey in his Man U top with black jeans on while wearing headphones. That's one thing he does.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok

(Ok Donkeys) Just so you all know i work for Canadas largest isp.For those of you who do not know this means.INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER.I am a account manager this means i take care of various different accounts. London Drugs Cathey Pacific and so on. Hope this clears up any misunderstanding you may have had??? The Whirlywind...........

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my 2 weeks of hell!!!

Just so you all know i work for Canadas largest isp

You better not be talking about Telus or Look Communications because I'll ban your ass off of TTP quicker than Tilly has a moan about onions on the nachos :mad:

~Regs.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm impressed

whirlwind
For those of you who do not know this means.INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER.I am a account manager this means i take care of various different accounts. London Drugs Cathey Pacific and so on. Hope this clears up any misunderstanding you may have had???
Clapping...................more clapping..................even more clapping............Wow, almost couldn't get this posted:bronco:

From the guy who hardly works

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0