Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is it with the morons on the road?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It snows...and everyone loses there mind!! WTF?!?!?!?!

It took me 3 hours to get from Tilbury in Delta yesterday...to Maple Ridge! Ridiculous!!!

And for those morons that think driving 5km per hour is a good thing across the Alex Fraser bridge when you have a big rig coming up behind you doing a 100km per hour...make sure that you have taken your heart medication! Or stay home!!!

Anyone else have any horror stories?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
it took me 35 minutes the last 2 nights to get out of my parking lot at work. That's how little traffic moved. Retards truck drivers getting stuc k in the snow and the morons who keeop their googamnd brakelight on the whoel goddamn time suck.

I have averaged 2 hour commutes home the past 2 nights. it took my 25 minutes this morning to get in as all those poor suckers in white rock were stuck behind their accident. i thank you guys, it made my drive in much nicer and enabled to lineup for Timmy's this morning and get coffee so i don't have to drink the swill at work..

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My favourite was watching a soccer mom in a mini-van slam down the accelerator from a standing red. Not so bad, really, due to the fact that it was a main road and the streets were simply wet. It was all the sparks flying from her chains that cracked me up. You go girl!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This lady was going so slow through a left hand turn, she was the first car and it was yellow before she was halfway across the intersection, and then proceeds to drive 20 km/h with no chance of passing her. Understandable except for the fact the roads were bare at this time. Will never understand how some people still have licences.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Blizzard 2006 -

Chilled Vancouver commuters faced their second day of winter hell today, as an additional ¼ centimetre of the peculiar white stuff fell, bringing the lower mainland to its knees and causing millions of dollars worth of damage to the marijuana crops. Scientists suspect that the substance is some form of frozen water particles and experts from Saskatchewan are being flown in. With temperatures dipping to the almost but not quite near zero mark, Vancouverites were warned to double insulate their lattes before venturing out.

Vancouver police recommended that people stay inside except for emergencies, such as running out of espresso or biscotti to see them through Vancouver's most terrible storm to date. The local Canadian Tire reported that they had completely sold out of fur-lined sandals. Drivers were cautioned to put their convertible tops up, and several have been shocked to learn that their SUV's actually have four wheel drive, although most have no idea how to use it.

Weary commuters faced soggy sushi, and the threat of frozen breast implants. Although Dr. John Blatherwick, of the Coastal Health Authority reassured everyone that most breast implants were perfectly safe to 25 below, down-filled bras are flying off the shelves at Mountain Equipment Co-op.

"The government has to do something," snarled an angry Trevor Warburton. "I didn't pay $540,000 for my one bedroom condo so I could sit around and be treated like someone from Toronto."

bdogg

Feb 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Vancouver Blizzard 2006 -

"I didn't pay $540,000 for my one bedroom condo so I could sit around and be treated like someone from Toronto."

lmfao Brilliant

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0