Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"What was he on"?!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every once in a while, I come across a post which seems to boggle my mind moreso than the rest. When a gem such as this graces my monitor, I often wonder to myself: "What substance was this guy on whilst he wrote this"?!

Now, take for example this beauty below, written by literary genius (and lover of all ales apparently :p ) Utah:

utah said:
:wa: Aves you have got to be fist fcking me! Not just the normal fist fcking but the xtra fist fcking you don't tell your team about. Cause I know that your team could not finger fcuk a racoon to the grave. My team because of their age has a hard time finger fcking their team to the prom :wa:

This one had me stumped for a good long while, until I realized that we were dealing with a 'multiple-substance abuser'! There is no chance that a simple case of beer could inspire such words. No, I say this is the result of many hours of cross-consumption, and perhaps even some inhaling of felts in the garage afterwards.

Of course, this science is still in it's infancy, so I could be wrong. Any other thoughts??

~Skip

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was he on?

He was 'on' his high fcuking horse because no one in the FVSL appears to be able to touch his team.
He was 'on' top of the world after stuffing GEU.
I must say Utah, that post reminds me of my close pal Coach and his all cokc posts after pinting it up after a big win.

With the references to fist fcuking, I'm sure he was 'on' some sadomachostic (sp?) web site prior to logging on to TTP by the looks of things.
It scares to me to think what his lovely missus went through once he logged off.
Either that or his poor dog dressed up as a racoon.

My vote would be he was on heavy doses of grain alcohol chased by pints followed by a large British Columbian cigar in the hot tub.

Classic,
RF

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope. No paint chips Jags, just hit the black sambucca a little too hard. Damn shooters at the Shark Club. Thanks for the vote Ranger, I'll be seeing you soon so I will hang on to that British Columbian cigar. I can't even wrap my own head around that post.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For my sig line, I usually try to use the most rediculous statement made on TTP recently.
Now, as fcuked up as Utah's love letter to Aves was, I still have to go with the Champions League entertainment demands of some mensa reject Valley Div 3 plumber. Close call really.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0