Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's in the News

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly Regs - Closing the Byrd?!?!?!?
Holy shite - HUGE fcuking news!

The place is an institution man.
How many times have you been to that place?
I can assure you many hours and money mis-spent there in my youth...

The Rangers used to train in the gym at Len Shepherd, shower up, and then head over there weekly in the winter months.
We called it the Flamin-O back then and usually made our way over to Pancho & Lefty's after for to look for some raw Surrey talent.
Another iconic Whalley landmark going by the wayside.

Sad days coming, but that is change I guess.

Thanks so much Regs for bringing this little bit of nostalgia to our attention.

Oh, and this. I guess the "owners" are now cashing in.

When we wanted to slum it up, we'd skip Mug N' Jugs in New West, and make our way across the bridge. We'd dress down for this, of course. Try to blend in with the locals, but somehow they always figured out we were pretty boys from Coquitlam and pick a fight.

Surrey was scary.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, and this. I guess the "owners" are now cashing in.

When we wanted to slum it up, we'd skip Mug N' Jugs in New West, and make our way across the bridge. We'd dress down for this, of course. Try to blend in with the locals, but somehow they always figured out we were pretty boys from Coquitlam and pick a fight.

Surrey was scary.

Q: What do Surrey kids get for christmas?
A: Coquitlam kids' bikes

Q:Why wasn't Jesus born in surrey?
A:They couldn't find a virgin, a clean barn or 3 wise men

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Q: What do Surrey kids get for christmas?
A: Coquitlam kids' bikes

Q:Why wasn't Jesus born in surrey?
A:They couldn't find a virgin, a clean barn or 3 wise men

Too good.

When we were kids, occasionally we'd ride our bike across the bridge. "Don't forget your bike lock!" was always in the plans. And yeah, we'd hang out at the wrong pool and get beat up.

Surrey was scary.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No link but newsworthy...

Flipping through the channels on Shaw an hour ago (because it is too hot to do fcuking anything) and I see a whole wack of new channels including BeInSports HD.

Awesome.

CMT HD too.

YeeHaw.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No link but newsworthy...

Flipping through the channels on Shaw an hour ago (because it is too hot to do fcuking anything) and I see a whole wack of new channels including BeInSports HD.

Awesome.

CMT HD too.

YeeHaw.

Fuk!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We really should start a poll here to predict how long it will "last", this coalition. This fundraiser is the first big broken promise to the Greens, as well as many of the citizens who voted for him looking for change in campaigning status quo.

I'm excited about all the rumors of Dianne Watts being courted to run for the Liberal Leadership- and she is apparently giving it very strong consideration. I said this sometime back, that CC losing the election (technicality, losing majority means losing the election), that I hope she steps down and the party goes after Watts. The next election (I say it's called before this time next year) will be very contentious, especially in Surrey.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0