Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where are they now?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTPers of the past...
Some long time lurkers and some long winded wind ups... The purpose of starting this thread is to possibly bring some old wankers out of the wood work, but more realistically to have a right go at a few guys that for whatever reason didn't last on TTP...
Jinky - one of my all time favourites, just droped off the face of the earth... The Agony Aunt thread and heavy weight title bouts were magic... WHERE R U JINKS???
Fastshow - we used to get some desperate reports of fat toothless scouse birds snogging with some partially retarded 45 year old geordie men that still lived in their mums flat... Mind you, I could barely understand the big words and grammer was as close to perfection as Dude's hair after the ladies salon visit...
BSLU that little twat used to post right after games (merely minutes) and brag about his "brilliant" goal... He was a right shithead and more than likely had most of his teammates shaking their heads...

Any TTPers missing anyone in particular??? Maybe a few boneheaded stories of their muck ups, fcuk ups and possibly shite witted banter???;)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
.. Mind you, I could barely understand the big words and grammer was as close to perfection

too funny:rolleyes:
how's your grammar mam doin?

hows aboot the unsilent majority??
Good to see you step up Hibee by the way. :)

...the times they are a changin'

forever and ever,
Aves

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0