Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Offseason Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daigo Kobayashi looks class. 1G and 1A tonight, and what a beauty the goal was. check it at 1m10s:

[video=youtube_share;tOAXfTNWtXg]http://youtu.be/tOAXfTNWtXg?t=1m9s[/video]

Also of interest is that the match featured two VMSL Rovers CCBTU players facing off. Dever Orgill came on as a sub for the 'Caps at 65 mins, while Gibson Bardsley sub'd in at half for Charlston and assisted their first goal.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terrible signing. He's got a bigger ego than Robson, and is even lazier.

At least we'll have something new to chant at the games -- NIGEL ME-DI-O-CRE

Obviously he's had some attitude issues but he has also worn the captains armband and come up through the England national team U20-u23 ranks. I rather have a signing like this then bring in another 33 year old that cant keep up with the league. Hopefully he fits in and is put in check, I think a piece that we have been missing, a box to box midfielder. Ill take a mediocre EPL player over another filthy Scotsman any day.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The word is actually 'Clatty' Jive.

Like 'Have you seen those clatty bitches Regs has on his banner advertising these days?'

Fcuk me, do I pick an Asian or a MILF?

:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The word is actually 'Clatty' Jive.

Like 'Have you seen those clatty bitches Regs has on his banner advertising these days?'

Fcuk me, do I pick an Asian or a MILF?

:D
Interesting, I did not know that type of stuff would ever show up on TTP since they are served by Google and are based on your personal searches/data stored at Google?

All I ever see are ads for help to fix bad knees, how to lose your gut in 2 weeks, achieve enlightenment, and to join the various 1% groups out there.

Go figure.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting, I did not know that type of stuff would ever show up on TTP since they are served by Google and are based on your personal searches/data stored at Google?

All I ever see are ads for help to fix bad knees, how to lose your gut in 2 weeks, achieve enlightenment, and to join the various 1% groups out there.

Go figure.

Oh thats how it works?

No comment.. I plead the fifth

time for a cleaning

:dirty:

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Go figure.

Google as mind reader... back to the Caps. While I'm glad I didn't renew my season tickets, the team does seem to be looking pretty good. Looks as though the FO has tried to distance itself from Scotland 2.0 and is moving forward again. It will interesting to see what the ST base is now (not that the Caps will release this info) and how many turn out for Mar. 2nd.

Let's go Caps... let's go.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm glad I DID renew my season tickets! It might be because I've just started following Marc Webers writing more as opposed to the zero coverage the Vancouver Sun offers, but it seems we have brought in a ton of new talent this off season. The team seems much more deep than in previous seasons, and I am hoping this latest Honduran signing spells the end of Harvey starting games. Hopefully the depth will help us finally win the Canadian championship as well.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm glad I DID renew my season tickets! It might be because I've just started following Marc Webers writing more as opposed to the zero coverage the Vancouver Sun offers, but it seems we have brought in a ton of new talent this off season. The team seems much more deep than in previous seasons, and I am hoping this latest Honduran signing spells the end of Harvey starting games. Hopefully the depth will help us finally win the Canadian championship as well.

I had STs for the first two seasons. Loved the early Saturday game times, hated getting to the mid-week matches and to a lesser extent the Sunday ones.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had STs for the first two seasons. Loved the early Saturday game times, hated getting to the mid-week matches and to a lesser extent the Sunday ones.

You haven't seen this years schedule have you:) Looking forward to the start of the season and I am liking the depth they are adding to the lineup. Glad Beckham won't be creating problems with the casual fans this year.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You haven't seen this years schedule have you:) Looking forward to the start of the season and I am liking the depth they are adding to the lineup. Glad Beckham won't be creating problems with the casual fans this year.

I have... fewer early afternoon matches now and more Sunday matches...

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the way we seem to be able to start developing our attack through the midfield.
Looks promising.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it huge? What is the allure of this guy?

Maybe a great fit, I don't know, but I'm not following why people seem to be so excited about him, especially after I've gone to look at exactly who he is and what he has accomplished?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it huge? What is the allure of this guy?

Maybe a great fit, I don't know, but I'm not following why people seem to be so excited about him, especially after I've gone to look at exactly who he is and what he has accomplished?

zOMG HE PLAYED IN THE EPL!!!!!%*&!)(%^*!

:rolleyes:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zOMG HE PLAYED IN THE EPL!!!!!%*&!)(%^*!
Exactly, as if that guarantees him a pedigree as a marquee player.;)

Interesting read if only in that one of the rubes commenting stated that he would not be one of the Caps' DPs - if that's the case, then not a terrible investment, given the financial outlay. At worst, he will be a minor disappointment because we'll all have "realistic" expectations; at best he might be able to bring up the average level of play a little. At 28, this is as good as he's going to get; hopefully he realizes it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0