Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Roster and Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
But are the Canadians who are better than the low-salary Whitecaps players willing to sign for that low salary?

Klazura and Sylvestre are on $33,750 -- I wonder if they have second jobs?

The only one I could see a good argument for replacing is Floyd Franks on $44K. Maybe also Carlyle Mitchell on the same salary, but he is a T&T international, so I wonder if there is an equivalent Canadian that would sign for the same salary?

Anyway, as far as the roster goes Koffie is suspended tomorrow night which means we will be seeing one of Thorrington or Watson in the midfield. My eyes may bleed.

Thorrington is the best option out of the two, but maybe we'll see that new Brazilian signing will get a look.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
How shitty was Harris tonight?

How shitty was Miller tonight? - the ball is bouncing off of him like he never played soccer.
How shitty was Nanchoff tonight? - this guy would struggle playing even in VMSL (so, please, do not tell me there is no local talent better than this guy).
How shitty was O'Brien tonight? - both goals he was involved with.
How shitty was Camilo tonight? - he is so selfish it's sickening.

Did I miss somebody? Of course! The whole team was completely dysfunctional.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it was a poor game mentally for the Caps. The Dallas players were falling down all around them and kicking the Caps without any recourse. The Caps deserved no points in the way they played and the officiating was horrendous, but they were too fragile mentally- examples by Robson kicking the ball at the lino, Davidson getting aggro with the Dallas Dive team, etc.

Harris and Thorrington were absolutely shocking and I'd submit to you that if Mattocks and Koffie were in instead of those two things would have been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0