Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Roster and Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But he is Scottish so he must be crap :)

I hope he can slide in quickly and form a good working partnership with Bonjour in the back.

:)

Wow. I guess no player can relax on this team? Wish our O'35's team had this problem.:rolleyes:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In a couple of years if you have the right connections they can be your over 35 team but I doubt they can compete with the Castillians.

Good to see they are adressing needs but we still need depth on right back if Lee goes down and perhaps an upgrade on the flanks. Liking what I'm seeing though and hope all these players are in form come playoffs in front of a sold out crowd against the Galaxy.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
In a couple of years if you have the right connections they can be your over 35 team but I doubt they can compete with the Castillians.

Good to see they are adressing needs but we still need depth on right back if Lee goes down and perhaps an upgrade on the flanks. Liking what I'm seeing though and hope all these players are in form come playoffs in front of a sold out crowd against the Galaxy.

Its time to open the upper bowl now

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to have a lot of depth in the back. Especially with Rochat and Bonjour being off and on every week. And Bonjour collecting yellows like a jaundice magnet. I would like to see us get a strong DP Winger or front runner to replace Camilo.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. I guess no player can relax on this team? Wish our O'35's team had this problem.:rolleyes:

Club > North American Manufactured (If I show my dedication here, I may get another call-up to the USA MNT) All-Star Game :no-no:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nana Attakora on trial.

I believe SJ still own his MLS rights so the Caps would have to give them something (allocation, draft pick, etc) to get him on the roster.

On the plus side, he is another option at CB and a Canadian to boot!

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An improvement on Davidson, I would think...

Last edited by a moderator:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Koffie meet Bench, Bench meet Koffie. Guy looks like a defensive beast, but this is just youtube. Koffie has been playing strong, but if this guy is as good as the video shows Robson and Ulisses will be a strong pairing. I like the signing of a young player.

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks solid on the video...gotta wonder how much he's going to enjoy sliding on the surface in the stadium.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are getting dam old team boys. I say bring five Canadian kids from NASL or from reseve sides and let them develop. Old horses are only good for little bit and then they spat out.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't this guy 23? Also, from the sounds of it he will be competing for Davidsons position, which is "davidson's to lose" as quoted by Rennie. Judging by the amount of time off after Davidson's last suspension (Rennie went with Rochat) I think he will start or at least come off the bench against Salt Lake.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I do johnny, Tiago I do agree with. We need more young players. How about adding a Canadianot two to our side here. Do't you think it is about time.
I like the sertain improvments but with out Canadian kids on the starting eleven it is no use.
We need to improve number one our National side. We will never do that with out giving our kids a chance.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is "sertainly" not Lenard Bobbaduzzi's job to develop players for the national side. It's to put the best players together that he can to run a profitable business. Them running as profitable a business as possible includes developing their own players as well as signing free agents and drafting and trading. They haven't developed enough to supplant players ahead of them in the depth chart. I dont fcuking understand what is so difficult to graps here. Ffs. Wasting bandwidth. Who gives a shite if they're young or old. As long as they win and put a good product on the park to fill te house nobody has any right to whinge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0