Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs Galaxy 20120718

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Polska but one Polish girl in my life is enough. More than enough sometimes which is why $35 to get out of the house is bargain.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps just announced that due to the massive amount of complaints about attendance they will be moving to a brand new location. All Tickets are $5 or best offer. And you can sit anywhere you want. There will be no limit on capacity, so fill the bus and head on down. SEASON TICKETS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :wa:

Attachments

• New Field.jpg
    New Field.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 288

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about offering extremely cheap season tickets (and when I say extremely cheap I mean $10, $15, $20, very good seats) to season ticket holders through, let's say, youth soccer clubs in Lower Mainland? How about building a fan base that way? That is how soccer fan base is built around the World; start with the exceptionally cheap tickets and then, based on a success and a demand, go up with the prices.
!

Novel idea. That's what the old NASL WC did when the stadium first opened. We were all able to buy super cheap tickets through our youth soccer teams. BC place had a hell of a lot more than 21,000 then. And I remember a great atmosphere, although I was young and nieve.Im sure others on here remember those cheap tickets.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Whitecaps FC in partnership with BC Soccer launched the exclusive Youth Soccer Season Ticket which enables boys and girls registered with BC Soccer to purchase Whitecaps FC season tickets for the 2012 season at an accessible rate. The goal of this exclusive offer is to ensure Whitecaps FC matches are accessible to the youngest soccer enthusiasts who will be inspired by seeing their heroes live in-action.

Benefits:

•Exclusive offer - All BC Soccer youth players are eligible to purchase a 2012 season ticket for $223, with the purchase of an adult ticket at the regular price of $447* to a maximum ratio of six youth tickets per adult ticket purchased.
•Sit with friends or teammates - All tickets purchased as part of the Youth Soccer Season Ticket program will be in a designated Aqua section at BC Place stadium.
There are only a limited number of 2012 Youth Soccer Season Tickets available.

Don’t miss out – For more information and to purchase call Whitecaps FC at 604.669.9283 ext. 3.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the youth tix are available as per the above, I get spammed the emails every week by Hugh Hamilton... as does probably everyone involved with any club in BC with a website and/or the leagues listing team contacts- youth or otherwise.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0