Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is the greatest Superhero of all time?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone grew up watching cartoons or TV. Most everyone got dressed up as some sort of Superhero when you were a kid. (No KVNB, dressing up as Lois Lane does not count)

Who is that great Superhero of all time???

For me....Batman!!!!

No real super powers, just pure physical strength and gadgets! Oh yeh...and the Batmobile of course!

With all of these Superhero movies out there, and those that are yet to be made, who is your pick for the greatest of all time?

There are lots out there!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course, it's obvious, but Superman has to be considered the greatest of all time.

On the other hand, when it comes to super heros that I looked forward to watching on Saturday morning cartoons, The Flash was always cool.

Does Lara Croft count?
lara1.jpg

And although I've never heard of her before today, Vampirella seems like a fine superhero too.
vampirel.htm

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bill from Kill Bill Vol. 2 said:
Bill: As you know, I'm quite keen of comic books, especially the ones about superheroes. I find the whole mythology surrounding superheroes fascinating. Take my favorite superhero; Superman, not a great comic book, not particularly well-drawn, but the mythology; the mythology is not only great, it's unique.
Now, the staple of the superhero mythology is; there is the superhero and there is the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spiderman is actually Peter Parker; when that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spiderman and it is in that characteristic, Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent, his outfit with the big red “S”. That's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears; the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume; that’s the costume that Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us, and what are the characteristics of Clark Kent; he’s weak, he’s unsure of himself, he’s a coward. Clark Kent is Superman’s critique on the whole human race.
QT is the master of the dialogue.

I've always liked mighty mouse myself.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is too easy. Superman has to be it. First of all you are not really a superhero without superpowers and secondly superman has many of the powers of different superheros all rolled into one. The one think he is lacking is wonderwoman's body. Other than that he is the greatest bar none. Favourite show growing up, Batman. Favourite movie made about superheros, Superman II - the one where he fights the criminals from home.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0