Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Who's gonna give ND Lions their first loss of the season?

Who will be the first to beat the undefeated North Delta Lions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
KR~ "Maybe you should focus on what you know. What do you know?
I'll tell you what I know, you guys got away with a lucky point and had we known or realized that that gamed mattered and that you guys were in second place that would not of happened."

...and that you know that I know that we both know that the only people who really know or care live in a boxcar and have a little Hobo who looks like a frosted miniwheat when he's adding 5 from 1 and three subs...??? what the fcuk are you talking about? From where I stood when you do stupid shite like rip it in your own goal and still escape with a point that'd make YOU the lucky ones. We certainly didn't put our best effort forward and you hopefuly didn't. With the rest of the teams catching you and ND only able take 2 points of a possible last six... you're surprisingly Smrt I'm sure you get the idea. You just keep talking and don't worry about the annoying whispers from the fast approaching LUFC, PAU and CFC.

ND cooling off?:)

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Half-Half

Rivermouth said:
This is why kudos must go out to the Chilliwack Rapids who have involved the Youth Soccer teams, the Community Paper, and the District itself to help promote and build soccer in their city. They regularly have about 200 fans come out to their home games, and put on an excellent show for them: with music, 50-50 draws, prize giveaways and the works with all of this in some of the best facilities East of Swangard Stadium. The CAT guys all help out during Premier Games, and the guys who played Premier that week help out during the CAT games. Both sides also go and support the Women's side, which only strengthens the Club. The kids who come out to the Park to watch the Rapids play often stick around to ask for autographs from the players, who they are beginning to look up to, which means that they will want to play for them when they are old enough or good enough one day. It's great to witness, and the end result is great for Soccer, no matter what team you play for.

Every Club should be like that.

Hard to take a piss on that. Your right every club should be like that, but they're not. I guess not everyone has the facilities to arrange that sort of thing. Or perhaps the people to bring that all together. Good on Chilliwack as a club. Soiunds like they own a little piece of soccer heaven... how did Cryuff get in?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU to knock off ND Lions this weekend since nobody else has been able to do it.
Guess we'll have to end the streak. The Man U. of the CAT season. Homer ref, average season, but giant killers.
:)

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
You just keep talking and don't worry about the annoying whispers from the fast approaching LUFC, PAU and CFC.

ND cooling off?:)

You must be new on here you don't have to tell me to keep talking there junior. :p Thats what I'm here for, but until your piss-poor side can pass our CAT squad i suggest you shut your trap...
and no we're not cooling off, just losing interest...truth of the matter is we want to win Premier games, That is kinda the point of the whole system the PREMIER team is the focus!!! ;)
the CAT team is doing well and that's great but the club is not centered around it. If we lose on sunday, unlikey ;) i'll be smiling monday as long as on friday there is a W in the column and 2 points for the Lions. So the only whispers i'm hearing from LUFC, PAU, and CFC are from Dude, Guiness and Arryobunk(all cnuts by the way) and those whispers are kinda creepy.

BTW i can't wait to kick you... :cool:

ND RULES :knvb:

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
KR
W = win (I can't find your's), and it's 3 points

And as for the premier guys, those guys are ahead of you so... those cnuts are probably lovin sitting on your face. What's that? A muffled whisper?

ND rules???

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cryuff said:
KR
W = win (I can't find your's), and it's 3 points

And as for the premier guys, those guys are ahead of you so... those cnuts are probably lovin sitting on your face. What's that? A muffled whisper?

ND rules???

Thanks for the update man, didn't know the standings :rolleyes: personally i like cnuts on my face, guess im weird like that. Just wondering, what division do you play in and who is in first place in that division?yeah...I'm gonna have to go ahead and say...

ND RULES :knvb:
;)

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

lilhank said:
Hard to take a piss on that. Your right every club should be like that, but they're not. I guess not everyone has the facilities to arrange that sort of thing. Or perhaps the people to bring that all together. Good on Chilliwack as a club. Soiunds like they own a little piece of soccer heaven... how did Cryuff get in?
Aw...Cryuff is a fierce competitor...what are ya gonna do?!

lilhank

Feb 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rivermouth said:
Aw...Cryuff is a fierce competitor...what are ya gonna do?!
I don't know who Cryuff is on the pitch and I could care less. It's fairly evident that as a ttper he's a twat and not a very fierce competitor. :(

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well GEU with a new look as of this weekend.These guys look fit and ready to go. A few new faces so not 100% sure what to expect but it should be a good battle against the Lions. Prediction 3-1 GEU and with Yoda being a year older and having new shorts I'll predict a great game from him. :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was on fire tonight at practice picking top corner everytime.
I don't think i missed the backstop of the ball diamond once. OK, maybe once.

Sorry boys, no new shorts. Still gonna kick ND's ass sunday though.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
GEU to knock off ND Lions this weekend since nobody else has been able to do it.
Guess we'll have to end the streak. The Man U. of the CAT season. Homer ref, average season, but giant killers.
:)

Done.
3-2 GEU
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0