Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Women's World Cup 2007

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norway 2 - Canada 1, and I thought we were looking good being up but alas, they prove me wrong. Hopefully they'll make it out of the group stage.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The write up on Fifa.com was not too flattering for the Canadians. Said that Norway deserved to win and that the game was a match between two contrasting styles with the Norwegians and their crisp passing and well....you get the idea.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I stayed up late to catch this game and as bad as I feel for the girls in Red and White, they need to learn to hang onto the football. Australia had almost 70% of possession at one point in the first half. The hoof style of the play not only opens up Canada to numerous counters but it tires the hell out of the team collectively as they are chasing more often than not on Off and Def. Dissapointing but Australia looked like the better team. It was a good effort Canada Women, but you need a better plan on the field.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would humbly suggest that if you combined the Men and Women and the youth levels (U-20 and U-17) I would have to take the men into account first then the women (as some countries, as unfair as it is, do not pour any resources at all into the womens game)
1. Brasil
2. Germany

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take a look at the rankings and the history JBN and then re-evaluate. Your a smart guy show us your research to prove it. Prove me wrong!

By the way I hope Lyon kicks your ass today! :p

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Impressive display by the Gers. Good for them! Nothing to take away from them but Lyon and Stuttgart are not the same teams that won both domestic titles last year!

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its under the Women's World Cup thread. If you don't like it then you are a terrible mod! I'm contributing to this thread!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this thread exists to monitor the Red & White girls more than anything else...Plus, winding you up is a hobby of mine. :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0