Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Cup 06' - Outright

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brasil!

England & Italy will be first round disappointments. Would love to see Brasil v. Holland for the final, but depends on how the draw goes for the 2nd round (and so on and so forth...)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by:Keeper
Suggesting they'll go far just because they've made the finals in the past is pointless.
So is your existance!

A Dutch - Brazil final would be a cracker!!!

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote"Brazil will not win it. Dida is not good enough and is likey to make a mistake that will cost them the trophy."Quote

Agreed, Dida is Brasil's weak link. Terrible, terrible hands almost butter-finger like. Hoping that he 'Dida' makes a few costly mistakes against Croatia.

btw, England will surprise many this time.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
France/Italy Final!!!

Who would have thunk....

I hate both teams, but I will cheer for the French!!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
U.s.a. Will Be The Suprise Team, But Again England Will Win. Ukraine Might Be Another Darkhorse Team.

Boy was I wrong, U.S.A. was a suprise on how they shite the bed,England did to me what they always do and let me down, but a France/Italy final, could it be sweet revenge for Italy (Euro 2000 Finals Rematch) I hate'd all the teams in the final four, but I watched the games and will watch the final, I like Zidane but could careless about either country, Frog leg eating arrogant bastards vs. diving greesy wopp's :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's be honest here Kevin; there is no country in the world of soccer more arrogant than England.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Let's be honest here Kevin; there is no country in the world of soccer more arrogant than England.

Nice to see Owen Hargreaves singing "God Save The Queen" at the top of his lungs before the Portugal game. Arrogant little fukcer...:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touche, and well spotted. God Bless you Crafty for your honesty. I wonder if he sang it in an English or German accent, and I wonder if he worked in an "Eh"?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Fench are arrogant about a lot...cycling, art, culture, politics...but not so much about Footy. The English own that territory.

That said, I do enjoy their commentary...second to none.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He probably did while thinking of the infamous last words of a Canadian National Team Coach - "So I'm not good enough, eh?"

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably Regs. The kid may as well play for Portugal; he lacks the character to fit in well there. I'm sure that if it were allowed, and they could somehow find a fraction of Portuguese blood in him, he'd make it happen, too. Actually, that'd be nice to see, then Rooney could step on his cnut the next time they play.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal

Oh Canada, eh? Dude?

Lets say you're Candian and on your fathers mother side, part Sasquatch, explains the hair. You try out for the only sport you know, miget tossing, for theCanadian National team. They deem you not good enough, but the Sasquatch National team says they will gladly develp your tossing technique and take you on their team in a couple of years.

You're going to do what? (pardon the pun) Throw your international tossing dreams out the window and quit forever?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blah blah, fcuking blah. I really love that since we are soccer players, we are expected to support the decision of this kid for having a complete lack of character. Fcuk him. He's a fcuking turncoat. Isn't earning millions to play the game, playing at the highest of levels on a professional basis, and having a ticket to ride enough? No, need to stick it to my country, too. Yep, good character that kid was brought up with.

And, to answer your question: I'd keep tossing till my hands were raw. See, we're not all that different.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude that's where your wrong, it's his choice to play for England, my parents are English I lived there as a kid but I was born here, when I played semi-pro Ice hockey in England I wasn't an import player, because of my parents and the fact I have a British passport, but I'm Canadian and I would play Hockey for Canada, but if it was soccer I would play for England in a second, why would anyone play for Canada when it comes to soccer??? no one cares about the sport on the international level in this counrty, the sad fact is Canadians love Hockey and that's it, I was in a pub watching England in a world cup qualifier, the place was packed, later that day I went to another pub they had a NHL game on (not even the Canucks) and in the corner of this pub on a small tele they had the Canada game on (WCQ) against Costa Rica and this was before Canada was knocked out and me and one other guy watched the game, everyone else couldln't care less, I asked the bar tender to turn up the volume, he told me no, I told him it was a world cup qualifier, he didn't seem to care, because Hockey was on. Imagine that "Eh":rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts