Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Cup 2018 - Quarter Finals

forest1979

Apr 26, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude...really good picks...BUT...2 yrs ago if you had said the 4 semis were going to be European...and germany, Portugal, Italy....spain...were not there who the fcuk would you have picked!!!

forest1979

Apr 26, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise...on this occasion I really apologise, got threads confused..it was Canucksforever or something like that...who basically said we should give it to Brazil now....again, I apologise!!...Canuck why would you fancy a team who have stuggled in front of goal...and always looked a bit shady in defence...particularly against a side who are very physical. I am not a Fellaini fan but he sure did the job against Japan and Brazil.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
brilliant first half, rubbish second... way too many giveaways from the Belgian key attacking players, but somehow the back end held on... I thought Courtois could have easily called off the clear just before the first goal by coming and collecting it; he redeemed himself at the end though...

no Meunier for the semis is a big blow... he had some trouble early against Japan but found his attacking touch just in time, and was excellent against Brazil. I guess Carrasco checks back in, but that hurts...

Fellaini for me was the man of the match... how many crackers from 20 out did he get in front of and block... credit to Martinez for changing the starting 11 and shape of the team in circumstances where no one would have questioned him staying the course...

not sure what the rest of you think, but I've been very impressed by the level of officiating at this World Cup... can't be an accident that Collina is running that show now...

one last thing... #Neygone... you diving little rat...

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise...on this occasion I really apologise, got threads confused..it was Canucksforever or something like that...who basically said we should give it to Brazil now....again, I apologise!!...Canuck why would you fancy a team who have stuggled in front of goal...and always looked a bit shady in defence...particularly against a side who are very physical. I am not a Fellaini fan but he sure did the job against Japan and Brazil.

I called France, Brazil, Sweden, Croatia so 50% it is. Brazil was the highest ranking team remaining and they have played decent football, thought it was a decent bet. On another day they could easily win that one. In the end I'm thrilled for Belgium, especially because I've got money on them :wa:. Also definitely not sad to see the back of Neymar.

Sweden on the other hand were a massive disappointment. Could have played all day and they were never getting anything out of that game. Credit to Pickford for making a pair of clutch saves, but England deserved that by far and away. I guess it was a good thing that Sweden essentially never trailed in this tournament until today, because clearly they can't play from behind.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweden on the other hand were a massive disappointment. Could have played all day and they were never getting anything out of that game. Credit to Pickford for making a pair of clutch saves, but England deserved that by far and away. I guess it was a good thing that Sweden essentially never trailed in this tournament until today, because clearly they can't play from behind.

Maybe they could have used Ibra after all! Berg wasted so many opportunities this World Cup and they had no depth in the striker department. Arguably Toivenen was even worse than Berg imo.

A few years back and different rosters but besides from the bicycle kick did anyone remember that Ibra scored 4 this game? I was reminded by watching this!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts