Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Cup Dream Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are
Gabriel Batistuta

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we are each other........

Balls,

You and I are the same.

I could almost live with that. The fact Regs is also one of us fills me with dread. I reckon he cheated.

There's always one.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are...

Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I too is Freddie Ljungberg

BTW: For fun, I chose the worst possible answer and came up with

You are

Diego Simeone

You may be a good footballer but who cares - you're a low life. Forget about playing in the spirit of the game - you're happy to use the cheapest tricks around to get what you want. Hope your calf's fully recovered.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are
Patrick Viera

You're a great athlete. You've got strength, speed and legs that go on forever. Unfortunately you use all this to take out opponents in a way that might end a few careers.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are
David Beckham

You are talented, good-looking and a babe magnet. Kids idolize you, adults want to be you and women want to bed you. You are destined to one day ascend the throne of England.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
seems right

You are
Roy Keane

You're fit, you're strong and you're out of control. You're happy to pile in with fists, boots, head etc. with devastating results. Refs think you're clinically insane. As does Mick McCarthy. And they're probably right.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are
Rivaldo

You're one of the best players on the planet. You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You do sometimes have trouble passing the ball to lesser players, though.

Not bad for a keeper:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts