Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Cup Etiquette in the Workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone at work came in this morning and blabbed the score of the France and Senegal game. What is with this guy? He ruined the game for all of us at work who taped the game. I say that there should be some sort of consequences for these losers. I am looking for TTPers input. Anybody else dealing with this. I know it is only the first day, but the blabber mouths need to be stopped.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a Joke?

Its funny that the guy starting this new thread is the loser that was piping off at work. He must be an England supporter.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
set your alarm...

Sure, it is tough, same thing happened to me. I vouch not to sleep the entire time (well, for some of the key games anyway).

My coworkers will just have to deal with the dark circles under my eyes, crabby remarks, sloppyness and grouchyness. Screw them, they are all doing the same thing!:eek:

Go Argentina Go!
~SCwithbigdarkcircles:rolleyes:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sleep is over rated

If you can't get up for games and watch them, well the ones that you want then don't complain because we do. Wolfetone is Right it is only every 4 years so gomesy_jr if you haven't watch any of the games tonight then get ready to here the result tomorrow.

Cheers
JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0