Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Footballer of the Year 2002

Who will win the World Footballer of the Year Award?

• Ronaldo

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Kahn

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Zidane

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the World Football Player Gala less than a week away, it seems a good time to have a TTP vote for the winner. Who do you think will be chosen by FIFA as World Footballer of the Year?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zidane hasn't really done anything of significance in the last year. Ronaldo had a fantastic World Cup but I think the stuff that went on afterwards should be enough to nullify his selection.

Kahn it is then.

~Regs.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
totally agree

Of those three you would have to pick him!
I was thinking where was Figo?:confused:

that's fifa for you.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the REAL best footballer of the year? Mr. Henry, are you there? Kahn/Ronaldo can't win because they're too ugly. Zidane has done very little to warrant this nomination. Anyway, Henry it is for the Captain.....

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt.

I agree with Capt. Thierry Henry is a machine, if I had to pick a stiker other than INTERs two great ones I would chose this guy.

He is amazing!!!!

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On that list I will go with Ronaldo simply because everyone will remember the world cup. However since then you can't argue with Henry!! How can he not be even up for nomination!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Ronaldinio Haircut head???

Since we're nominating players who should be on the list, I would like to go with that bad salad skelator look-a-like, Ronaldinio...:rolleyes: Just because he lobbed Seaman!!!

Ronaldo out of the lads nominated, simpley because of his comeback from soo many injury issues and the fact Khan shite the bed on the first goal of the final thus giving his side NO CHANCE of winning... That and he's German!!!;)
Zidane who??? Figo who??? You cannot be considered World Footballer of the Year if you can't help your star studded team reach the second stage of the World Cup!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0