Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Youth club/coaches with no clue

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you see what is wrong with this "ad"?

And someone paid for this?

Attachments

• u13girlsimage.jpg
    u13girlsimage.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 248

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we need to do some DNA gender testing.

Perhaps the headline of "Pegasus U-13 Hermaphrodites seeks quality players"

"Have vag? bring your own balls!"

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rags,

dont mean to hijack but your post reminded me of one i also came across the other day:D

Attachments

• 13345_1247266454659_1019347153_30778789_5988961_n.jpg
    13345_1247266454659_1019347153_30778789_5988961_n.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 194

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll bet seeing the word 'Pegasus' just boils your nuts eh Regs? :D

It's pathetic.
What's really pathetic is when people try to make fcuking U-7 rep teams in minis there by poaching 6,7,8 year olds.
'You come play for my team next year'.
Wish I had a buck for every time I've heard that one out at Newton.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever well said. Now this is what you have to do. Find your self fat slow boys and form a bronze side. Work with them on skill and run them hard. In five six years you will have the best team. Kids all will be team players. Forget all that in club fighting over same twenty kids. They all poch and will poch, jut to stay on top. That is the weakness of our soccer. By the time kids get to sixteen they do not want to play soccer due to all that political crap. Develop your own side and you will have a side for ever. Most of local guys live through kids game. They forget that kids turn off with all that bitter fighting.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's pathetic.
What's really pathetic is when people try to make fcuking U-7 rep teams in minis there by poaching 6,7,8 year olds.
'You come play for my team next year'.
Wish I had a buck for every time I've heard that one out at Newton.

We had a nutbar doing that with six year olds this year in Pitt Meadows too. Most coaches get it. They play kids equally despite differing talent levels at this age, making sure they have fun. It's how kids stay in the game.

But this Wackadoodle plays his best players the full game, puts his weakest player in goal to keep them "out of the way" and benches kids for making poor plays. The kids are six for crying out loud. He also practices between 2 and 4 times per week with these kids.:confused: We don't keep scores, there are no standings in this age group - hell, we often don't even get a ref. Who is he trying to impress?

The kids will get turned off real fast and start dropping like flies.:( It's very sad. Hopefully, the club will figure it out and deny his coaching application next year.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe if less shitty talented kids played, there would be more quality pitches and field times for Masters.

Bravo I say to that coach in Pitt Meadows!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs you do get what's wrong here. Show up and you must play half a game. Tearing has to start from start go. There is no point stopping better kid from development and also there is no need for a bronze boy to go home crying because he or she can not play as good as the better players. Brao Regs. Kids that need more development should only be thought those simple drills to improve and then when they ger ready move up the scale.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
(Note to self: site name is "Take The Piss." Please ask Regs to insert rolleyes emoticon after his previous post. eg to follow below...)

Regs:

Do you really want to play in Pitt Meadows that badly?:rolleyes:

:D

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monkey:

How did Wackadoodle's team turn out? Did all the extra practicing actually make a difference to the kids' level of play, or are they still a bunch of 6 year olds who are just as interested in making sandcastles and getting onto the playground equipment as they are in playing soccer?

What kind of feedback was there from the kids' parents about this?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only if they try to "poch" him with ACBC-esque approaches (insert wink emoticon here)

Afterall, you need to remember: "Tearing has to start from start go."

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs you do get what's wrong here. Show up and you must play half a game. Tearing has to start from start go. There is no point stopping better kid from development and also there is no need for a bronze boy to go home crying because he or she can not play as good as the better players. Brao Regs. Kids that need more development should only be thought those simple drills to improve and then when they ger ready move up the scale.

I agree Mr. Base. For Regs to demand more time for Masters and show such a lack of compassion for the less talented kids shows he doesn't quite get it.

Reg's you have a couple of young kids and you are going to make them sit on the side of the pitch and watch you rummage around the pitch?

Bang on Mr. Base.

Regs you can sure be an ass sometimes.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not here to make friends.

Sometimes things need to be said that are not very popular.

:D

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monkey:

How did Wackadoodle's team turn out? Did all the extra practicing actually make a difference to the kids' level of play, or are they still a bunch of 6 year olds who are just as interested in making sandcastles and getting onto the playground equipment as they are in playing soccer?

What kind of feedback was there from the kids' parents about this?
That's the sad part. Some of the parents actually buy in - although I've heard that some pulled their kids off the team and complained to the club. But others are all over the idea that their kid is getting the best path to the EPL. It's just wacky. I wonder where he gets his Kool-Aid?

No question about it though, his team sure spanked everyone else. They beat my group 5-1 and I'm told that was lower than many other scores he put up.

Yes, he runs the score up too.:mad:

Regs, anytime Masters footy can get more pitches, I'm all over it. To heck with the kids.;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0