Youtube Finds Take II

elbowroom

Est
Oct 26, 2009
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the ref got it right. Any other fight and the ref would step in but when its a Championship Belt, you pretty much have to knock him to the ground and then give him a couple. I think Joe Warren would agree (if he remembers).

termatofylakas

Est
Sep 16, 2003
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd probably still take fat Ronaldo in his prime before the knees went out. Although Messi is the best at the moment by a long shot.

4thplacetrophy

Est
Mar 3, 2008
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd probably still take fat Ronaldo in his prime before the knees went out. Although Messi is the best at the moment by a long shot.
Ronaldo was great and did it at all levels but Messi week in week out just raises the bar. I have to say Messi is the best player i've seen in my lifetime with Zidane a close 2nd, both Ronaldo's are up there though for sure.

cascadesoccer

Staff member
Est
Oct 7, 2003
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
ive always been a huge cristiano fan, probably because im a united supporter, but as much as I like cristiano, messi is so much better. the guy is just a freak, there is nothing he can't do and he doesn't have the slightest ego. Its a privilege to watch a player of the quality every week.

termatofylakas

Est
Sep 16, 2003
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right Freddy, not even close. Sorry what was I thinking. I guess when I become a master, like you, then I will think better.

Reactions: freddy

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Mar 26, 2006
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right Freddy, not even close. Sorry what was I thinking. I guess when I become a master, like you, then I will think better.
Well, since you put it like that, then I now totally agree with you. And good luck on your journey to enlightenment. Acknowledging it is half the challenge. ;)