Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Youtube Finds Take II

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Como todas las canales de deportes mexicanas, Televisa tiene un rubia pica en sus transmisiones de los partidos. Me gusta...:D

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mexican TV presenter... I think I love her.

This brings back some fond memories of grade 11 Drama class with a hottie named Julie who was in grade 12. She had humungous nuts. Each class, we would do warm up exercises. Everyone made a line and the person at the front would do something physical and everyone behind would have to mimic it. Then, they would move to the back of the line, much like the Swedish Mile, and the next person would have their movement. Well, this class was loaded with a bunch of rugby and soccer guys. The most favored exercise was the "hands above the head and jumping up and own" move. Surprising no one was the wiser through the entire year. And, since I am organizing a reunion, here is a pic of hot Julie in grade 12Julie.jpg

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very cool documentary of the late 70's/Brian Clough Nottingham Forest team.

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/02/17/i-believe-in-miracles-documentary/

Mourinho has nothing on Cloughie! What a character! Too bad he never got to manage England. Might have won the World Cup in '82, although the Italians seemed pretty destined to win it.

Scary now to think that the list of European Cup Champions went like this...

Year Champion Runner-up
1977 Liverpool Mönchengladbach
1978 Liverpool Club Brugge
1979 Notts Forest Malmö
1980 Notts Forest Hamburg
1981 Liverpool Real Madrid
1982 Aston Villa Bayern

What a time for English football and yet the National Team struggled in both the 1980 Euros and the 1982 World Cup.

Liverpool went on to win it in 1984 and lose the final in '85. As the Premier League is about to lose their 4th Champs League spot, what was it that made English teams so good back then? Competition?

Last edited:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see the celebrity as owner gimmick again, but WTF was with that lid? My younger brother had a bowl cut like that in grade 7 too, and it looked just as bad...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts