Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Zlatan signs for LA Galaxy

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like it’s official, Galaxy sign Ibrahimovic, 2 years 3 million. Not even as a DP. Wonderful piece of business by LA. I can’t wait to see this legend on an mls pitch. I think he will do wonders for the league and be top 3 scoring.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like it’s official, Galaxy sign Ibrahimovic, 2 years 3 million. Not even as a DP. Wonderful piece of business by LA. I can’t wait to see this legend on an mls pitch WITH REAL GRASS. I think he will do wonders for the league and be top 3 scoring.

Fixed for you.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've always enjoyed Zlatan, he's a great footballer and still playing at a decent level for his age. He's brought some quality and personality in to the league and I've enjoyed that. However he's been talking a lot of shite about the league lately. I get it, MLS isn't the best league. Probably lower Championship to League One quality imo. But his constant shots at the league are getting annoying. What do you guys think? Are these issues he should just keep to himself or should he just tell it how it is? It's a bad endorsement for the league for me but he's getting attention to the league as well I guess.
When I was in Europe, there were Zlatan Galaxy jerseys for sale at the major shops...I thought that was strange but I guess he still sells.
Things he's said included:
-MLS is a low standard. When comparing himself to Vela he said in their primes..Zlatan was playing in Europe. Vela is playing in MLS. "Big difference". (obviously)
-Playoff system is shite. Well that's the North American way. No promotion and relegation here.
-He's endorsed his new teammate, Pavon, to be a difference maker and too good for MLS. Enjoy him now because he'll be gone to a better league soon basically.
-He's a Ferrari among Fiats...that is just funny! haha

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's back in Italy with AC Milan and has been their best player. He could have scored 4 goals in his first two games but is rusty having last played in November. His lone goal so far...

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ac Milan Love GIF by DAZN

Team were the shits when he arrived.
Champions of Italy today!
Might have been his last game, we shall see.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts