Zlatan suspended two games

machel

Est
Jul 24, 2004
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should have seen red in the game imo. Isn't VAR supposed to catch an incident like this?

However, I don't think a two game suspension is warranted. Thoughts?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SFKcNYAe9F4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper should also see a red, then. One yellow for the initiation of the altercation, one for rolling around and acting like a bitch to draw attention to it and try and get Zlatan thrown out.

By the rules, yeah, a red...but when I heard "He wrapped his hand around a player's throat", I was expecting something far worse and explicit.

Reactions: machel

dezza

Est
Feb 20, 2005
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper should also see a red, then. One yellow for the initiation of the altercation, one for rolling around and acting like a bitch to draw attention to it and try and get Zlatan thrown out.

By the rules, yeah, a red...but when I heard "He wrapped his hand around a player's throat", I was expecting something far worse and explicit.
About the same as a certain local youth coach did to a player during training a few years ago :dead: