Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Zlatan suspended two games

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should have seen red in the game imo. Isn't VAR supposed to catch an incident like this?

However, I don't think a two game suspension is warranted. Thoughts?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SFKcNYAe9F4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper should also see a red, then. One yellow for the initiation of the altercation, one for rolling around and acting like a bitch to draw attention to it and try and get Zlatan thrown out.

By the rules, yeah, a red...but when I heard "He wrapped his hand around a player's throat", I was expecting something far worse and explicit.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper should also see a red, then. One yellow for the initiation of the altercation, one for rolling around and acting like a bitch to draw attention to it and try and get Zlatan thrown out.

By the rules, yeah, a red...but when I heard "He wrapped his hand around a player's throat", I was expecting something far worse and explicit.

About the same as a certain local youth coach did to a player during training a few years ago :dead:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts