Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2023 BC Masters Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Reg

May 1, 2022
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 Inter. Inter dominated most of the match, UVIC keeper was excellent and IMO MOTM. UVIC started to come on just before they received a red card. Inter scored shortly after UVIC went down a man, then scored a second on a 3-1 while UVIC was pressing. Inter keeper stopped a penalty late to preserve the shutout. PS, it was cold.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2023-apc-mens-masters-a-cup-bracket.jpeg
According to this it looks like the semis should be West Van vs Port Moody on the top half and the winner of Cowichan/PCOV vs Inter on the bottom half.

So, of course, BC Soccer has scheduled the first of the two semis: Inter vs West Van April 22 at noon.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to this it looks like the semis should be West Van vs Port Moody on the top half and the winner of Cowichan/PCOV vs Inter on the bottom half.

So, of course, BC Soccer has scheduled the first of the two semis: Inter vs West Van April 22 at noon.

Correction: according to BC Soccer they will play at midnight

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Teams get the fields themselves - not BCSA doing scheduling...

Because they clearly can't.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cowichan 2-1 PCOV. It was 1-0 at half for PCOV with a goal from Frazao. Cowichan tied it early in the second. Then Cowichan gets a pk in 38th. 5 min added and PCOV gets a phantom red card in the box for another Cowichan pk. The slot it home. 3-1 final, Cowichan hangs on for the win.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cowichan 2-1 PCOV. It was 1-0 at half for PCOV with a goal from Frazao. Cowichan tied it early in the second. Then Cowichan gets a pk in 38th. 5 min added and PCOV gets a phantom red card in the box for another Cowichan pk. The slot it home. 3-1 final, Cowichan hangs on for the win.
I wasn’t there but received updates.

Unlucky

Mar 31, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cowichan 2-1 PCOV. It was 1-0 at half for PCOV with a goal from Frazao. Cowichan tied it early in the second. Then Cowichan gets a pk in 38th. 5 min added and PCOV gets a phantom red card in the box for another Cowichan pk. The slot it home. 3-1 final, Cowichan hangs on for the win

Unlucky

Mar 31, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lmao. Typical VMSL giant heads. Hang on 1-0 half PCOV 60/40 better. Second half was 80/20 cow. PCOV start blaming everyone but themselves. Cow dominated the second half. No discipline on PCOV. Better team won.

Reactions: Reg

Cucu

Jun 27, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phantom red? Handball in the box. 2nd Yellow card for that dude. That was the 2nd goal for Cow. 3rd goal was also a pk as keeper tried to be tough and gave away a cheap pk. Funny watching a team implode. PCOV played a great first half then lost their heads. Cowichan dominated second half. Deserved the 3-1.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phantom red? Handball in the box. 2nd Yellow card for that dude. That was the 2nd goal for Cow. 3rd goal was also a pk as keeper tried to be tough and gave away a cheap pk. Funny watching a team implode. PCOV played a great first half then lost their heads. Cowichan dominated second half. Deserved the 3-1.
Sensitive bunch I see. Shoot the messenger. Just commenting on what I heard after having a few years off. Anyways, congrats on the win and good luck rest of the way.

Neall

Apr 9, 2022
Tokens
Dirty Money
The PCOV vs Cowichan VEO will be ready to share this afternoon. I promised one of the players I’d send it, shoot me your email and I will share. We were debating the first pk handball. Thanks for making the trip, and enjoying beautiful Chemainus! Always a fun battle!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
brilliant idea to have both games going on at exactly the same time. That way a team can't tank to get a better draw in the next round.
Those are placeholder dates/times... will probably be changed by Thursday once the 2 home teams send BC Soccer the info.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0