Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2024 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Predictions, Results & Banter

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
is Sooke in it again? the bagpipes pre game and chain saw revving would be a cool environment for any team

Liam O'Dowd

Jan 24, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Brazcouver and Team Mexico have been booted out of the comp for a mass brawl on Sunday. I presume that's why there is a delay in releasing the schedule? Anyone got footage of it? :D

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched GN vs Gastown last night. GN dominated, kind of bullshit in my opinion provincial soccer game goes straight to pks. Gn carried 80% of the play had some odd calls against them, Gastown had hung on for dear life the whole game to win it on pks.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched GN vs Gastown last night. GN dominated, kind of bullshit in my opinion provincial soccer game goes straight to pks. Gn carried 80% of the play had some odd calls against them, Gastown had hung on for dear life the whole game to win it on pks.
Ya the straight to PKs change last season was ridiculous. Especially when the A-Final went straight to pens.

Teams and leagues need to push BC Soccer to bring back extra time at least in the Open divisions.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Agreed. We just lost on penalties after a 1-1 game with Westcoast Celts. Hard to imagine they would have been able to go another 30, as they were hanging on with no subs left due to injuries.

Instead it’s a coin toss and they win 4-2 on pens

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts