Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Banter and results. Oct. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders Filed was Vandalized. I think I may have to get into this copper wire business as it must be worth plenty to risk your life for. One wrong "touch" and your toasted. I have a feeling our game times could be a mess for some ime as I am not sure how long it takes to repair these things. Just another incident to help our schedulers with. :eek:

Big win for Poco. I haven't heard anything from teh Bro so he must be a wee bit annoyed. Probably went back to the orphanage.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
Highlanders Filed was Vandalized. I think I may have to get into this copper wire business as it must be worth plenty to risk your life for. One wrong "touch" and your toasted. I have a feeling our game times could be a mess for some ime as I am not sure how long it takes to repair these things. Just another incident to help our schedulers with. :eek:

Big win for Poco. I haven't heard anything from teh Bro so he must be a wee bit annoyed. Probably went back to the orphanage.

Balsa

City of Delta is trying to have them ready for this weekend. Im thinking they should be a go for the Rangers match next Friday.

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
sweetness, that was a weird way to have a game cancelled, definately a piss off when your ready to go on gameday and something so rediculous happens and there is nothing you can do about it

grandad

Sep 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abbotsford Mariners vs Golden Ears Utd
Peace Arch Utd vs Langley Dynamo
Chilliwack Rapids vs Poco City FC Reserves
North Delta Lions vs Twsawwassen Royals
TWU Titans vs Columbia Bearcats
Dewdney FC Razorbacks vs Delta Metro Highlanders
Surrey Sporting FC vs Langley Athletic
Whalley Hurricane vs Aldergrove Utd
SFC Rangers FF vs Port Moody Gunners
Poco City FC Raiders vs Bye

Still no cross over, but some bad start times, delta vs royals 9pm on a saturday night, div 2 game gets the prime 7pm start, guess the lower div teams are getting spoiled.
Last week whalley got there first goal of the season my be getting there first points not to far away.
The youth of moody vs the experince of the rangers.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
grandad said:
Abbotsford Mariners vs Golden

Still no cross over, but some bad start times, delta vs royals 9pm on a saturday night, div 2 game gets the prime 7pm start, guess the lower div teams are getting spoiled.
Last week whalley got there first goal of the season my be getting there first points not to far away.
The youth of moody vs the experince of the rangers.

The home game start times come from the clubs/teams

Crossover will happen once everyone has played the old 1A 1B teams first:cool:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
Balsa, I did post last sat. and there really isn't anything to say. :mad: For years they have taken points from us, one mistake and they score!
As for this week, going to be some angry training sessions in preperation for a pissed of pensioner team come friday.;)

grandad

Sep 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
The home game start times come from the clubs/teams

Crossover will happen once everyone has played the old 1A 1B teams first:cool:

Big bag nice to see some constructive news. Thanks for the update, any chance of a schedule for the reaminder of the year?

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
One thing for the Rangers to lose to the Raiders but totally unacceptable for them to lose to our illegitimate sons.

Rangers to score a late equalizer against the Gunners 1-1.
Always hoping to see 2 points given out when 3 are available.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did post last sat. and there really isn't anything to say.
I guess I need to go to the orphange more often as I used to enjoy the drunken phone calls from Rangerville telling me how they lost. But they never should have. Always entertaining calls. I guess it is just expected now? ;) Z, I am shocked that you have turned Stepchild soft.........willing to accept a loss without a pile of explicits and reason's you should have never lost. Not like the little Bro. These things would never have happened with RF & Coach running the show. :D I guess there will be lots of raw meat in the Stepchild's Diet this week. I predict the win for the Rangers.........2 goal minimum.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
I guess I need to go to the orphange more often as I used to enjoy the drunken phone calls from Rangerville telling me how they lost. But they never should have. Always entertaining calls. I guess it is just expected now? ;) Z, I am shocked that you have turned Stepchild soft.........willing to accept a loss without a pile of explicits and reason's you should have never lost. Not like the little Bro. These things would never have happened with RF & Coach running the show. :D I guess there will be lots of raw meat in the Stepchild's Diet this week. I predict the win for the Rangers.........2 goal minimum.
JUST SAVING MY RAGE FOR YOU IN 2 WEEKS, SEE YA ON THE FIELD....OR WILL U BE HURT AGAIN?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
These things would never have happened with RF & Coach running the show. :D

Au contaire mon ami.
We have an urgent board meeting to discuss these abysmal performances as of late.
We are leaving JO immediately after our match Friday to head up to NAP to address our concerns after what bloody well better be a victory for the Rangers.
This is becoming unacceptable and seats on the bus on the golf trip will be used as an incentive to perform.

Oh, and fcuk you Long Ball. :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok.

I have come off the bridge after last Fridays loss...

Best thing about this years Div. 1 schedule is we only have to play the Raiders once. So, the glass IS half FULL!

BBQ will be in full form this Friday...

Rangers 10- the other team 1...unless HOS is playing, then 2

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS shouldn't have got the start on Friday in Poco, so don't expect to see him in the pipes any time soon.

Should be lots of fun after the game on Friday, want me to warm up the BBQ for you Big Z, any chance of getting some Home Made Pizza Pie again, that was good.

hos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0