Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - December '04/January '05

Which team has impressed you the most so far this season?

• Aldergrove

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Dewdney FC

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • GEU Knights

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other. Who?

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, let's see what happend in November. Aldergrove got through the month undefeated. The Highlanders still sucked, and Suckit hasn't been heard from in a few days. Maybe that bus came in. Here's hoping. :rolleyes:

A poll? Sure. We can have a poll. I hope JD Walker likes it.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raiders 1 Aldergrove 2 - Could be the loss that Rex is hoping for though because the Raiders look to be playing better.

Players 0 Highlanders 2 Hopefully the rest has helped and not hurt us. If we do lose it is because of the rust though.

Sporting 1 Fury 1 - It is going to be a tie game unless someone wins :rolleyes:

Langley 0 Razorbacks 4 - we already know who wins this game it is just by how many goals and how many does wade get. I say three and trapper assists on two of them.

Knights 1 Rangers 2 definitly MOTW and it should be a blood bath. I heard Stepchild has been super sizing it all week and will have bulked up to 150 lbs, A few of the good old bhoys will be showing the young guys how it is done and uncle Vito will be making a guest apperance. To bad I have to wash my hair that day it should be a good one.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raiders 1 - Aldergrove 0....Huge upset is on the horizon. Has all the makings for it...Aldergrove is getting comfortable, Raiders are playing there best soccer of the year...

Players 1 Highlanders 2....Who knows if the players will be able to get over the hump for the second half of the season, most will say no...im most.

Sporting 1 Fury 3....After a beating last week Port Moody will turn it around.....ahhh shite, wait...Brandon Sampson wont be there as hes taking a vaction...SPORTING 2 FURY 0

Langley 1 DFC 4....not much to say in this one...should be a barn-burner.

Knights 2 Rangers 1....MOTW.....both teams will be coming into this one jacked up wanting the win. Cant wait.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be a good game. Question though, we all know the history of Albion. If it rained ten days ago, chances our the field will be closed this Friday. Do you guys have a back up field at all? Hammond? Cliff? :eek:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammond would be out back up if any, not sure what the deal is on that. I know premier got it as a back up last week so maybe we will be fortunate is albion does get rained out...id hate to have it cancelled all together.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got a strong feeling our game wont be going down this friday night....... supposed to rain on thurs and fri which usually means a no go. as for a backup field, if the prem boys had one last week, hopefully our connections are just as good and we can find one for this weekend...... cause this game needs to happen.

knights 3 - celtic 1

lougheed walking all over lufc 4 - 0

poco 2 - alderdale 2

lowlanders 1 - playettes 1

furry 1 - sporting 2

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If in fact Albion is a NO GO Friday night we’ll know by Wednesday/Thursday, if that’s the case & the field is closed are we able to play the game on your home ground?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TC, and the rest of the Players,

Roberts sat the Langley game. Get over it.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries Rob, done and done.
It is all straightened out with the league as of 7am this morning. ;)
Game On !!!!!!!!!

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
If in fact Albion is a NO GO Friday night we?ll know by Wednesday/Thursday, if that?s the case & the field is closed are we able to play the game on your home ground?

lets not get ahead of ourselfs now jock........ its a BK home game and she's gunna stay that way.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
J D Walker said:
lets not get ahead of ourselfs now jock........ its a BK home game and she's gunna stay that way.

Listen Walker, we both know Albion closes at the mere mention of rain & if I remember correctly you predicted rain for both Thursday & Friday! I’d much rather play away than not play at all. Now get the FCUK out ma cab bitch!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
TC, and the rest of the Players,

Roberts sat the Langley game. Get over it.

I want to hear more about how the Players protested the Ranger's victory against them.

Stir,

Dude.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing to see !!!!!

Nothing to hear!!!!!!!!!!

Move along please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just kidding TC...slow news day. I do think Coach shagged your mum, though. Go get him...

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well as long as he had a good time, who am I to get in the way?

Haven't been to practice or games in a couple weeks though, so I really haven't a clue what's going on here, guess I'll have to talk to the lads tonight.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
I want to hear more about how the Players protested the Ranger's victory against them.

Stir,

Dude.

I heard TR got more than his usuall 5 minutes and the Players thought that was against the rules.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
I heard TR got more than his usuall 5 minutes and the Players thought that was against the rules.
Yes, this was the case. We did correct the issue with the Players, but the league fined us. We also have to sit TR against the BK's to even out the "extra time" he accumulated. Blessing in disguise.....or a carefully devised play by Kurt and I?!?! :D

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's with this poll?? No team in this league has impressed me that much. Surprised maybe but not impressed. Aldergrove does a very good job of beating everyone they should and squeezing ties out of games with the top teams. Dewdney would die if Wade missed a game, even if they played the lowlanders. The Knights are a team that can look good and never get a shot on goal. So the most impresive team would have to be a toss between the Players and Langley. They come out every week just to get spanked and still show up next week to do it all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0