Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2023/2024 Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly it’s more funny than a big deal. Lord knows none of us have ever looked at such things. Who cares.

CaringMatriarch

Feb 23, 2024
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL, horniest league in the world. Hopefully this is enough to make this idiot leave the footballing world alone and put an end to the farmers league he has created.

View attachment 37881
FVSL, horniest league in the world. Hopefully this is enough to make this idiot leave the footballing world alone and put an end to the farmers league he has created.

View attachment 37881
I am appalled.

My daughter (16) brought this to my attention today and I can’t quite find the words to describe how I am feeling except for, disgusted. My children have been apart of BCSPL and FVSL for their entire adolescence, my son has been called up several times to play for the men's team and we will now be looking at other options.

How can you be so negligent? It’s one thing to flirt with sex workers in privacy but it is completely inappropriate to be doing so on a social media page that represents the organization you work for. Especially because children, such as mine, are conscious of it and are now unwillingly exposed to the indecency of what is supposed to be the executive director of the FVSL..

The incompetence is palpable here. What you do in your free time isn’t anyone's business but when you’re getting your rocks off on a social media page that has you and the sports organization you represent plastered all over it, I can’t help but think you are not fit to be at the helm. Most importantly when it involves the participation of young children, who might I add if it isn’t already obvious, underage and should not be privy to the sexual endeavors of a grown man. Not to mention how this will look for potential investors, current investors and board members.

Sure you could argue they will see explicit content anywhere, it’s the internet. BUT, the last place they should be seeing it is on a FVSL twitter page ran by the Executive Director of the league..

The FVSL should be ashamed of themselves for having employed an individual with a complete lack of professionalism, putting the reputation of all who participate in jeopardy for some sexual gratification, such a bad image. I will be pulling both my son and daughter from the League for the foreseeable future where they will be taking their talents to the VMSL. I can’t begin to imagine how much more incompetent it is behind closed doors if this is what the public is seeing.

I would suggest dealing with this appropriately and taking accountability for your negligence otherwise, many other parents who are just as disgusted as I am will consider addressing this with BC Soccer. Playing it off as, “We have closed our twitter account” is absurd, because you haven’t. There are posts from as recent as February 19th, 2024 advertising the cup finals as well as an awards night. Thomas also has a, “Merry Christmas” selfie as recent as December 22, 2023.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
season 17 episode 10 GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens