Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL] Premier 2023/2024 Predictions, Results & Banter

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I see they assigned VUFC the #1 seed in the Provincial A Cup...BB5 won tonight and should win the league with their last game Friday...would that not give them the 1 seed or does the Imperial Cup winner automatically get that seed....Looks like this could send BB5 to Victoria for the semi-final (if they get there)
The VMSL gets 2 seeds. One was guaranteed to be VUFC Hibs. The other Columbus or BB5. Now confirmed BB5.

There's no difference to the seed "numbers". Both had an equal chance of being drawn into any of the 4 seeded positions in the Provincial Cup draw.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
If (as unlikely as it is) BB5 lose on Friday to Westside does it come down to Goal Difference or is it still a playoff between teams tied on points? At both ends!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If (as unlikely as it is) BB5 lose on Friday to Westside does it come down to Goal Difference or is it still a playoff between teams tied on points? At both ends!

Playoffs.

Assume for the ones in provincials it'd have to be played midweek

Reactions: GoF

TickledPink

Mar 3, 2024
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Westside got a nice late winner in their game last weekend leaving them 2 points from safety.

Crazy thing that the guy who scored the last minute winner was playing in a div 2 cup game the night before against Mission for Central Athletics.

Same name, so he must be registered in both leagues. I only know as someone from Port Moody was at the game and recognized him, so we planned on using it ourselves if they won.

I’m sure the Rovers wouldn’t mind knowing that as I doubt they want to lose their spot in premier.
Not true - the lad at Central is my mate D.G. - David Genet. The lad who scored the winner for Westside is Merawi Abraha. Two very different names and faces, Jim Crow.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0