Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Westside vs. Buenos Aires

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow - I looked back on that last post, and apparently, you shouldn't post nearly unconsious. I woke up to the TV blaring at 6:30 am with a smoker of a headache. I can't even figure out a few of those sentences. Wow - what a night. Well, I am not in the same condition, but many under the belt now:eek: Absolutely epic day:knvb::bronco::wa: There really is almost no where to go from here. Skipping a pile of stuff, certainly . . . we get up this morning and get on the bus by 9:00. Off to the Argentina Youth Training Centre. This is where they take kids 12-18 from Argentina and now the rest of the world and train them like shite for a month. It costs $1500/month to do this. If we had had this type of thing growing up in the summer, we would be twice the players we are today. Truely unfargingbeliuveable. I have seen military locals less than this. In the 80's, this was the Boca Junior's training facility. They did every thing here including their pre-game warm up - then went to the game. George (i forget his last name because I have developed intoa nasty drunk) played for boca for 3 yars, then shite his pants, moved on to Europe in Germany and a couple of other countries in possibly lower divisions, ultimately to came back, bought this unreal facility by mortagaig his house, taking his dying father's money and a bunch of other people's and turned it into a world class facility after Boca lost interest in it. We saw some youths playing here and it was awesome. If your kid is good enough to play here, they do it 2 times per day, 30 days, everything provided - lodging, food, strip, etc. for $1500. This guy is a world class trainer and has lauched a deal with Barcelona and few others to get their junior deveolpment teams over for a month at a time. So, this morning, we play the instructors and ex-professionals. Wow! We stick to our A and B sides.

First half, we are doing quite fine, but they break in down the side and a whistle blows on the agecent field. It is misinterpreted for our ref and our last man stops, leaving an easy walk in on Wicks, but he almost saves it. 1-0 the half finishes. On the other side, the B-team went down 1-0, but managed to come back with 3 fatnastic goals. Each worthy of the camera we didn't have on it. Oh well, stories of the great ones . . .

We were the going to switch fields and play the other squad, but we really wanted to score on the guys we were playing. So, we held our fields (short sidelines wiht about 2 subs on each side). In the second half, the A-boys go down another one. Fug. We are trying support each other and come back wth a very nice goal, 3-touches in the 18 and a solid finish by Johnny. They come back and score another one on another cluster at the back. We come back and score a similar multi-touch in the 25yard area with Wilmsy closing out our scoring. thegame ends 3-2, but a very solid match. Oh, did I mention the field? Not only the best manicured field I have ever played on, but the best one I have ever seen. We had to warm up on a different artificial turf before taking the field. These guys had a separate building for food, medical, changing, etc. Wow. If you have a promising 15 year old, what a place to send him. I won't even mention the big pink benis that was found in Marty's bag.. Most unusual:eek:;):D

Ceremonies, food and some beers:wa: Oh yeah, the weather. We wolke up expecting the warmest day of the trip - sunny and 85. It started out nice. We got to the park with sun and all looked like a possibly very hot day for us. We went in for a into-meeting and came out to clouds and eventually rain through the game. Good thing for us low temp Canadians. After we left, we had to go straight to the Argetina-Bolivia wold cup qualifyer (yes, it is really shitty being us - sorry). We boarded a bus and basically tried to get to a local bar near the Stadium to rendevous with our tickets. Bitofaclusterfuk, but we figure it out. The sky clears and out comes 85 degress and smokin sunshite. crap, spelling going agsain. We have tickets near the 50 yard line, but quite high. Again, no drinking and a good thing because these buggers are crazy. I tionk they ahve a 6 block rule fromthe stadium. The game starts, and Argentina is mighty. the shortcut on this one is it is very good play both ways, but Argentina is a force. Messi is a GOD. I haven't seen him play in real life before. He killed his mark. I watched him do the same fast move inside to dust the mark 10 times in a row. Man of the match for sure. It is surprising what a different persepective you have being live from wathing on the boob. Ultimately Argentina win 3-0, but the whole game was qa solid back and vforth with nothing but good opportunities at each end. Bolivia, despite loosing by a good mark had many, many chances to be on the board. Some hot pics take in the loca crowd. Boobs apear to be quite popluar here. A young woman who I snapped a great shot on will be badly Photoshopped into many compromising positions :D and then some:D:D Send you prersonal picture and I will shop you in on her too. It could become a fun game:wa: The long trip out. I sweated so hard in the stadium, I think people thought somethin was wrong with me. Back to the hotel and off to epic final dinner at the River. Stupid amounts of wine, great steaks, live entertainment and we are now off to the irish bar for the last hahrah - howeverthefugyouspellthat.

Possibly one more post, but only if I can spell better than the other night.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am supremely jealous.

I am also a big fan of bewbs and ass, and am thinking I need to be part of a Boca Asses tour '08.

God damn.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although not posted until later because of Internet challenges, this was written at 5:11 a.m. (well lit!). I will try my best to get the spelling right. Here it comes, boys, the big wrap up. Yes, onto the bar and then to a hotel room with a significant squad.

Next interspersed thought . . . Well, I bumped into a couple of chicks at the Irish bar – possibly fat, maybe ugly, but who knows. After talking for a while, the one hints that she is thirsty – a gamer? The other one, uglier, for sure, claims she likes Vodka and OJ. I get pulled away by a buddy who tells me they are ho’s. What the hell am I doing in this bar anyway? I back off, they look for their next target and off they go. Crap, I was just hoping my great soccer looks were catching on. Quite not. . Apparently, I am not their type – I am not good looking enough, I am not what they are looking for. Well screw YOU!. Heffy and I then proceed to tell each other how wonderful each other is. Is there a motiocon on this sight for being downrighthammered?

To the hotel room it is – mild upsettedness over the situation now over. The Vodka bottle becomes the golden torch of truth and power – whoever possesses it has the floor. Many acute observations aside from the most common – “I fugging love you man – you are the best”. What a trip. Other comments pertained to the real highlights: started on the field in the first match when they ripped a cracker at Wicks and he ate it up for lunch. I wish I could have had a camera on their faces on that one. After they scored one, Geoff comes back with the classic header to the top corner. We are in Argentina, and we mean business. Brian Peterson for being an epic star in nets as well, despite being a striker. He sacrificed the hole trip to be in the nets and stuffed them harder than any goalie I have seen. Wilmsy for continuous fake outs on guys who are fake out masters. Kinda like a shitter shitting a shitter – usually doesn’t work, but Wilmsy pulled it off and had some great goals - we figured he is like Andy Capp as he keeps stumbling aong prending to fall don, then beats you, then stumbles along, then beats another guy. Ricky in the back for shutting down the most ominous threats – although he hates playing sweeper. I think just about every goal was a solid one, if not a highlight’s reel, but I could be biased. There were a lot of great goals. The Boca game was just purely nuts. I hope anyone reading this can experience a game with that kind of fanatical energy – wow! The steak – crap, that is worth the trip alone – puts Alberta beef to shame and I am proud of Alberta beef. Wine, and all the cultural shite – outstanding. The Argentina-Bolivia game, and all the lovely boobs and asses!. In a mood of love and serenity, I tell you this – it has been a trip of a lifetime, and one we hope to now repeat in 2009 in Ireland/Scotland possibly? Granted the quality of players there will be shyte, they still have some good beer and scotch. Meat puddin, might be a bit much to deal with on a daily basis, but the next trip is already in the planning stages. Should be a lot of tough headaches tomorrow for the 23 hours back. Cup in hand, 3 wins, 2 losses, 2 ties, many goals for vs. against, we are calling this one a winner. If any disputes, please reference which team drank more.

I think one of the coolest things on this trip was that I talked to pretty much everyone and with no exception everyone had a great moment on the field. For you superstars out there, it comes often, but for us hard trudging defenders and grinding midfielders, there is not always a lot of glory – but we each had our moments and that is what life is all about. Possibly one of the things we like most about this club is the ability for people to get along, and have passion about their team. Wow, getting existential on you now!:bronco: time to sign off. The bed calls my name.

Freddy is leaving the building:p

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great post Freddy! Man it's just flown by...just getting back from a win over Lobbans with a hybrid squad. Glad you guys had a great time, see you Thursday.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

Cheers Freddy and I'm sure I ain't the only one now who wants to plan a trip like this thanks to you and your posts.

.... we know the beef part got you :) I think you should be their guest for the next tour given your ghostly skin and marble mouth.

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the cool posts bro. My bitterness for having missed out on two totally cool trips to countries where I can speak enough spanish to get my face slapped in any bar, may be only exacerbated by knowing that the next one will be to Scotland where I do not have a chance of understanding anyone. At least the sodas will be good. Unlike the food...

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy:

"pissession" was worth the price just by itself.

"punta" literally translated only means "point" - possibly you were thinking of "puta?" Then again, lunfardo has its own grammatical rules. Could also be "en punta" ("on the end of" - figure it out...)

Cheezed at Peter - he was supposed to let me know when you guys were going (something about needing a translator)...:D

Davey Monagoon was allowed to go to South America? Then again "offside" is the same word in Ingerlish as well as Spanglish...

Colemanj and I are both in for the next time somebody wants to organize one of these to a warmer climate... (think I can speak for him on that one).

Dude:

Talk to us when you get a bit older. Now fcuk off, we're all busy....

Trece

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside heads and Boca Asses?
Christ, there is probabaly more hair on the Boca asses than there is on the Westside heads.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few pictures from the trip. I am still working on the video (procuring from other people's cameras).

The Hooligans, pictured with all the flags and whatnot are also called "player #12". And trust me, they make a difference.

Attachments

• team Argentina lr.jpg
    team Argentina lr.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 127
  • Hooligans lr.jpg
    Hooligans lr.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Boca Asses lr.jpg
    Boca Asses lr.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Crazy hanging Argies lr.jpg
    Crazy hanging Argies lr.jpg