Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars 07-08 FVSL All Star Team

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
interesting how you started this thread big guy....congrats

FVSL All Star Players for the OPEN Program 2007/2008 -- March 2008

Goalkeepers- Jacob Hanson- Peace Arch Utd; Tim Wagner- Langley Utd

Defenders- Stu Gray- Poco City FC; Liam Breen- Peace Arch Utd; Dave Sambol- GEU Knights; Lee Ellis- Langley Utd; Dustin Blackley- Peace Arch Utd; Gareth Wiltshire- Peace Arch Utd

Midfielders- Mike Baldwin- Aldergrove Utd; Tavis Bowie- North Delta Lions; Owen Hosford- Port Moody Fury; Mohammad Aziz- Abbotsford Mariners; Kirby Cronin- Delta Metro Utd; Carson Drayson- Peace Arch Utd; Keegan Munn- Peace Arch Utd; Nik Perugini- Langley Utd; Jay Gangnes- Poco City FC; Cam Willmets- Chilliwack Rapids

Forwards- Mike Perry- Chilliwack Rapids; Mike Evans- Peace Arch Utd; Jason Jorgensen- Langley Utd; Andrew Slane- Chilliwack Rapids; Sean Patterson- Langley Utd

Coaches- Mark McQueen- Peace Arch Utd; Mike Wagner- Langley Utd

We have added games versus the Vancouver Whitecaps Residency in April and the VMSL OPEN and MASTERS teams in lat May.There will be an Open & Masters All Star series (2 game, HOME & AWAY, back to back Saturday's in MAY/June) with the VISL All Stars.

The following was proposed at the last Executive Committee Meeting and approved for our All Star Program this season.

Introduction of MASTERS All Stars
All Star coaches (2) from Premier and Masters based on league position (top 2) at end of current season.
All Stars (1) chosen from each team in Premier and Masters = 10
Remaining All Star players (10) chosen by (2) All Star coaches from Premier and Masters plus FVSL Executive member as Manager
Premier/Open Manager- Thomas Mills; Masters Manager- Kevin Uppal
Invited guest coach/trainer to organize required training sessions. (Chris Bennett, Ex Canadian U-20 Coach; Whitecaps Women & Whitecaps Men's Reserves has agreed to participate and when available he will organize the required training sessions.)
Review equipment required, uniforms, training top etc.
Games:
Vancouver Whitcaps Residency- April 2008 VMSL All Stars- Premier/Open & Masters in the Fraser Valley- May 2008
VISL All Stars- Premier/Open & Masters HOME/AWAY Series- May 2008

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can you justify having allstar games during Provincial Cup time?

100% not knocking the effort of the FVSL here, it's awesome, but the timing of these games on the surface appear to be tragic!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can you justify having allstar games during Provincial Cup time?

100% not knocking the effort of the FVSL here, it's awesome, but the timing of these games on the surface appear to be tragic!

The finals are May 10th, maybe the games are to be played after? I would think that as I can't see the VMSL agreeing to the games while Provincials are still going on.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive should have gotten the nod. With 18 goals in div.1.
2 against port moody premier.
the winner against Langley Premier,(knocking them out of the pak) and one against chilliwack premier.
all pak cup.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Whitcaps Residency- April 2008

That's the date that caught my eye.

2 weeks after the final is May long weekend. Doesn't leave a lot of time to get VMSL game and Series with VISL in? Hell, the home & home with VISL will take 2 weekends to complete.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive should have gotten the nod. With 18 goals in div.1.
2 against port moody premier.
the winner against Langley Premier,(knocking them out of the pak) and one against chilliwack premier.
all pak cup.

I don't think players under prem get chosen, I can recall a few years back a guy on dewdney named number7 scored over 30 goals in div 1 and he didnt get an opportunity.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys forget it's the Caps who pick the date not the FVSL.
Kenno explained that the last time people complained.
They want the game in April or nothing at all as I recollect.

And yes, consideration should be given to Div. 1 players.
Even if it is fcuking Bulljive...;)
And Masters players too...;)
My buddy Jacko a few years ago got the nod while in Division 1.
I'm sure you've heard all about that at training Lion? :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not complaining RF, just not understanding, i.e., I am ignorant to the situation...

I could understand if it were the Caps first team but the Residency squad?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me jump back on my fence and explain. :D

I didn't really mean 'complain' I guess.
But a lot of people had expressed 'concern' as to why the date was when it has been in the past.
But, that is my understanding the past two years that the Caps would not be flexible on the dates.

Also, I was 'ignorant' ;) as to exactly what this 'residency' team is actually.
I understood it to be young Caps players but still 1st team players.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps Residency April 24th Thursday in White Rock was the only date they were available and they requested grass, and they are good. We will be using it as our pre-season.

VMSL is May 24th or 25th Location TBA (NAP TURF, 1st Choice) This is for OPEN and MASTERS. Daytime back to back games.

VISL is May 31st and June 7th HOME and AWAY Series for OPEN and MASTERS. Location TBA.:cool:

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL All Star Players for the MASTERS Program 2007/2008 -- April 2008

Goalkeepers- Craig Edwards- Peace Arch Utd; Rob Mills- Mission Blues

Defenders- John Koehler- LUFC All Blacks; Danny Atwal- Sikh Utd; Chris Heaney- Delta Metro Utd; Todd Bailey- SFC Rangers; Ian McLean- SFC Rangers; Mark Short- Delta Metro Utd; Brad Moore- SFC Rangers; Mike Schrack- Peace Arch Utd

Midfielders- Jason Hampton- Mission Blues; Kevin Schulz- Delta Metro Utd; Joe Deacon- Alddergrove Utd; Mike Clark- Aldergrove Utd; Neil Wilkinson- SFC Rangers; Barry Parno- SFC Rangers; Aaron Johnson- Peace Arch Utd; Richard Mann- Delta Metro Utd; Paddy Moore-Peace Arch Utd; Rich Pasqua- SFC Rangers

Forwards- Andy Meyers- SFC Rangers; Waldermar Wildera- Delta Metro Utd; Mike Scheu- SFC Rangers; Al Thompson- Delta Metro Utd

Coaches- Ken Cormack- SFC Rangers; Ian Stabler- Delta Metro Utd , Masters Manager- Kevin Uppal

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams that replied got to suggest a player from their team.

John was Langleys choice for the team Dude. (Great guy)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0