Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

07/08 kits

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Marseille away top just arrived in the post. Sharp. They always have the best kit.

Pains me to say it, but Man Ure's home is a cracker. Love the white racing strip on the back. Meanwhile at the Umbro camp, appears as though Stevie Wonder is heading up the design team.

Attachments

• OM_REP2_AH1612.jpg
    OM_REP2_AH1612.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 264

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just got my new Derby County shirt. I do love it. but I think it was a last minute thing when Derby switched from Joma to Adidas. very basic shirt.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The new rangers kits are sharp...I really like the new home, with the red and white thingy across the top of the chest.

Bucky, is that Marseilles or Argentina?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got the new Rangers shirt as a gift. I think it's really nice. I like umbro better then most other brands for there shirts.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The new rangers kits are sharp...I really like the new home, with the red and white thingy across the top of the chest.

Bucky, is that Marseilles or Argentina?

Marseille. Although I hate the thieving cnuts, but that baby blue looks sharp. That and the stripes are elongating.

Surprised that you like the new Rangers kit. I think it fcukin' horrific. The 3rd kit (aka money grab) is coming out soon. Scene a preview. IMHO, I think it's the best of three.

I was going to get Benfica's away, also. Like the pink. However, thought the shirt would cause me to start flinging about whilst holding my shin.

Buckfast

Attachments

• benfica away.jpg
    benfica away.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 61

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
YEAH! Bayern's new shirt is amazing...The only problem is the candy striper socks they wear.
FC St.Pauli from the second rung of Germany always have awesome kits, I have their Camoflauge home kit from the year (I think) that Sulentic played there...'05-06??? The Black one was from last year, they have another new kit out for this year!!! 3 in 3 years.

Attachments

• SPauliHLS0607.jpg
    SPauliHLS0607.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 63
  • StPauliHLS0506.jpg
    StPauliHLS0506.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 73

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money