Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$130 big ones

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the old record was for Zidane for some 70mil eu, this just shatters it. Good, I can finally watch Man. U. play again... who is out there to get though? looks like Madrid bought everyone.. any good websites for all the euro transfers?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's a brilliant player, but has become an absolute cancer for Utd. Good riddance "rolling ronnie". Should make for cracking match-ups between the Red Devils and Real.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
80 million quid ..... unbelievable.

Not sure if he's been a cancer Tuna as his worth on & off the field to Manchester United has been incredible. Sure, he embelishes fouls at times and pouts like a school boy but there is no questioning his talent.

I think Franck Ribery will be a target for United now - obviously nowhere near Ronaldo's talent but quality regardless.

The only other thing that I wonder is how will Real Madrid cope with two of the biggest names in world football in the same side ?? Kaka and Ronaldo don't defend and this still will be Real's achilles heel. Sure, their goal tally will go up but they'll still concede a ton. They can have Ronaldo but we'll keep Vidic :D ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't Ribery recently say he doesn't want to go to England as the weather/climate sucks balls du bleue?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Germany's better ??! Apparently, Manchester is known for their French bistro's ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the MVP is gone but this actually will help Man U and they will sign at least 2 top notch players and roll on to another Prem league title next year.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ribery is also supposedly destined for Real :rolleyes:

Either Bayern or United would have to be odds on favorites for the Dutch trio about to be evacuated from the Bernabeau in Sneijder, Van Der Vaart, and Robben. Watch it happen.

Ribery is probably amongst the best in the world. He IS the engine room at Bayern and made them fairly strong this year as their central midfield was mince at best with Ze Roberto, Van Bommel, and the young Argie Sosa and totally inconsistant play from Borowski. Their midfield has been lacking and their overall consistancy has been shite since Der Ballack left for Chel$ki save the decent run in the Champs League two years ago. Ribery changed that and the Bundesliga defenders couldn't do anything to stop Ribery while he has been in Germany.

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wigan Athletic winger Antonio Valencia is likely to be bought by United and they might also look to bring back Tevez with the some of the Ronaldo loot.

I don't see Ribery going to Real, they need some defenders if they want to win the Champions league

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks - Ribery said supposedly that the England climate is the same as Germany which is one reason he wants to leave there.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about the young Serbian winger United signed, I think his name is Tosic? Will he be given a chance now? Can Nani make an impact? Fcuk me that is too much money. Come on Barcelona!! Hey Regs if you take Barcelona would chise take Real?:D

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you lord, that this saga is now over. There won't be too many die-hard United supporters that will be too upset with the deal (unless that money is spent on the Tampa Bay Bucceneers!). Good bye and good riddence! Break your leg in you debut, Mr. fancy pants!

IMO, The deal was in place last year.

Real, like every other big club, are in massive debt (anywhere from €300 - 500million) and now they are spending crap load more on the theory that these 'investments' will get them out of debt because of all the merchandise and 'pony and road show' tour that they go on will not only recoup their investment but help pay off the debt. If it works, the MLS should really consider it! Imagine the Whitecaps and such bidding on the best players in the world?

Rumour has it that United are looking to spend the money on a player from a club that is really struggling for money and are willing to spend 40 million pounds of the Ronaldo deal on him. Let's just say that Reg's may have to change the uniform on the photo in TTP's background. ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!

:D

So will CR7 be in Toronto this summer? Would Harmse man-mark him?

:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't Ribery recently say he doesn't want to go to England as the weather/climate sucks balls du bleue?

Without Renaldo, and no Ribery, Man U may just take a short trip to the bacement.

There you go, Regs.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wigan Athletic winger Antonio Valencia is likely to be bought by United and they might also look to bring back Tevez with the some of the Ronaldo loot.

I don't see Ribery going to Real, they need some defenders if they want to win the Champions league

Agreed on all counts defector ........ Valencia's name has been talked about all season as a replacement for Ronaldo and he'd certainly be cheaper than Ribery. If they don't sign Tevez now with 80 million in the bank, United supporters will burn down Old Trafford .....

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time I checked, one or two players don't make a football team ...... unless you're Liverpool ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0