Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions

Sunday, September 9th

This score just in....

Sportstown FC 1
Inter 0

The unsuspecting Sporstown team seems to the "underdog" team of the VMSL!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
prediction

For the game of the weekend,

Sportstown 2
Inter 2

Other games:

MF 2
Croatia 0

Westside 0
Sapperton 1

Peg 3
Trollops 0

Surrey U 2
Serbia 1

Argentina 1
Capitals 1

Indo 2
Sporting 1

~TBwhoreservestherighttochangethesepredictionsatanytime.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBwhoreservestherighttochangethesepredictionsatanytime

Sportstown 1
Inter 2

MF 3
Croatia 2

Westside 1
Sapp 0

Peg 2
Losers from west van 0

Surrey 3
Serb 0

Argen. 2
Burn. 2

Indo 2
Sporting 1

whodidImiss:confused:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give it a shot

SEPTEMBER 15/16

Surrey Utd. “A”-0
Argentina Athls.-1 (Argies will be the suprise team this year, finishing in the top eight)

Bby. Canadians “A”-1
Metro-Ford Wolves-1 (Both teams look to be in trouble this year and will struggle to get a Provincial Cup spot)

Indo FC “A”-0
Serb. White Eagles “A”-0 (Both teams will be trying to avoid relegation this season)

ICSF Inter-4
West Van Trollers-0 (The I-ties will walk it)

Rino’s Westside “A”-2
Sporting Club “A”-0 (I'm only picking Westside because Sporting will not have thier "superstar" keeper for this game)

Pegasus FC “A”-1
Sapperton Rovers “A”-1 (Peg will draw all thier games this season)

Croatia SC “A”-3
Sports Town FC “A”-0 (Croatia will be bolstered by a large crowd support)

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 3 Sportstown 0 - Your kidding!

I don't know about the other games but I highly doubt Croatia will even get 1 goal against Sportstown!!! Rumours are that Croatia is a team that will be trying to avoid relegation this year.

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia will be on top of the table

I dont think so there JACK, there is no way Croatia will be battling for regulation. The way they played in the last 20 minutes against Metro Ford showed there power. They arnt the skillful Croatia of old but they are a bunch of hard working guys who play with pride for there community and there country. I dont think there is any team in this league that has fans like we do. For example, last year in the Provincial Cup quarters and semis. That was unbelievable, just ask REGS to let you know about the atmosphere." Your bald, your queer, you take it up the rear." Anyways it will be good to see a huge crowd this weekend and in three weeks at Swangard against Serbia.

My Predicition: Croatia 2
Sportstown 1

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The current Croatia squad sounds a lot like the current Scotland squad. Shite.

I was at the Peg/Croatia game and I'm actually surprised that Croatia never tried to sign Regs, who would fit into their squad perfectly,...... he can't hit penalties either.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argies don't stand a chance!!!!!!!!!!!

Surrey United 3 Argentina 0....

ps. top eight? CDK you must be smoking way too much crack...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 for 7 last week

This weeks Picks!

Surrey U 3 Argentina 2
(so close just cause Im away!)
Burn. 1 MF 2
Indo 4 Serb 0
(my guess is Serb. will not win more than one game all year! Here is to the team they beat.:eek: )
Inter 1 Trollers 2
Westside 2 Sporting 0
(Gomes the streak ends this week)
Peg 1 Sapp 0
(don't let me down Regs.)
Croatia 1 Sportstown

Thebesticando2daysbeforeIgethitched:eek:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus,

Croatia still possess' some quality players...

Maybe one day you can be as cokcy as I am when Sportstown wins something as a club....like a National Championship, 3 Provincial Cups, numerous PCSL titles, 3 Imperial Cups etc...

Guinness,

I stopped smoking crack when I moved out of Newton.

If Surrey loses to Argentina....I expect a full apology from you by monday morning.

Jinky,

You're right about the Scotland squad.

Regs,

Would you like to play for Croatia A?

CDK

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not sure I'm playing this weekend

CD,

Is that a one for one swap with Davor going the other way?

~TB.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

I give credit to Croatia for winning all those things in the PAST but you shouldn't live in the past......The present is a different time and Croatia might struggle this year but I guess we'll know the truth this weekend?

How's the pitch at Sidaway anyways?
:D

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weeks picks

Surrey Utd. “A”- 1
Argentina Athls. - 2

(I think the Argies have yet to spark the fire and have great power up front, but not to sure about this prediction because of their backline)

Bby. Canadians “A”- 1
Metro-Ford Wolves - 3

(Not to sure about BBy because they have a fair number of young guns, but i think they are still missing a couple of players due to red cards from last year)

Indo FC “A” - 3
Serb. White Eagles “A” - 0

( Indo just had a little trouble finding the back of the net last weekend and should have no problem this weekend)

ICSF Inter - 2
West Van Trollers - 2

(not sure about ICSF, and I think that West Van will be the sleepers this year due to Norvan droping last year)

Rino’s Westside “A” - 1
Sporting Club “A” - 1

(Here I am just being positive and can't go against my own team, it could happen, i know that westside weren't having to many numbers out to practice 2 weeks ago but that could have been resolved)

Pegasus FC “A” - 0
Sapperton Rovers “A” - 0

(Not sure about either team and took into consideration that peg does have Regs but still picked a draw)

Croatia SC “A” - 1
Sports Town FC “A” - 2

(Every team that Croatia plays is a battle for them but with the numbers that support sportstown I would have to say a late game winner, maybe by Zues)

Cheers
JB

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm Back Baby

M.F. Puppies 0 BCFC 1

Burnaby has four players back from suspension, and will be hungry to avenge last weeks loss.

Both teams however do well on the turf, but on a hot day it will be interesting to see how guys make out.

Lets be honest, both teams will be near the top of the table this year, and this has to be one of the feature matches of the weekend. It is one of two games played on Sat., so there should be a bit of a crowd.

Argentina is not that strong and should lose this weekend.

Serbia may not win all year. Glad we play them twice.
They may be able to get points off the Flying Cnuts however.

Sportstoon has a good young team, but a very cheesy warm-up, they look like Yanks in warm-up.

Should be a nice weekend for some football.:p

MAJOR HOS:eek:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

I agree with the lame warmup but that's what you get from having a Portugese Superstar on the team. We don't mind though just as long as Tony's on the park during the game.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, easy on the Portuguese guys!;)

My predictions

Surrey 1
Argentina 2

Burnaby 1
M.F. 1

Indo 5
Serbia 1

Inter 2
Trollers 0

Westide 0
Sporting 1 (will the luck continue?)

Peg 2
Sap 0

Croatia 0
Sportstown 2

Good luck to all teams!

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only if HOS plays

HOS,

I thought that you guys were out for longer, now knowing that vital information I would like to change my prediction.

If HOS gets the call between the pipes I call a loss for the great defensive power house burnaby. If not and they decide to give him a run up front or decide to just keep him on the bench keeping that water flowing for the other players then I would call a tie.

Burnaby - 2
M.F. - 2

Cheers
JB

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

KNVB

You make it so obvious on the thread that you want to be Reg's buddy sooooo bad. Get some self confidence.

Croatia 1
Sportstoon 2
What the fcuk is up with Sidaway Elementary School as a home pitch? That is a total disgrace! It would be better if you played "off the wall" soccer.

Slurrey U 3
Agentina 2
Argies still have no defence.

Indo 2
Serbs 0
Serbs will pack it in at the 55 min mark.

Burnaby 1
MF 1
2 teams that love the shite turf fields. HOS on the bench. Cory will botch another.

Inter 1
Trollups 0
How many guys does Inter have?

Westside 3
Sporting 0
Westside will win, but they have the most annoying chick on the sidelines....always happing....someone shut that bitch up!

GAME OF THE WEEK
Peg 2
Sap 2
I always feel young when I play against Peg. This will be a back and forth battle, Regs, KNVB's mentor, hero, and God, will let his buddy down not once, but twice. He will miss an open header in the box and give one up in the mid for an easy counter goal. For this all important match, Randy, who hasn't showed up yet all year, will start in front of some poor loser who has made every training session for the last 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0