Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/2002 VMSL Premier - Who will win Side "A"?

Who will win side "A"

• Argentina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington Capitals (Burnaby)

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • The Croats

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Metro Ford

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • The Serbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sportstown

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Surrey U

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee

Jul 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

On to more important matters. What time are you working at the pint station this weekend? I hear that pints are 2 for 1 when Kolzig is around.

Sincerely, Larry Murphy

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 for me 1 for you

Thats why I won't be working the pint station this weekend.
You may see Kolzig flipping burgers on the BBQ however.

I make special burger for you.

From Sundays game: Miller scored, Kevin (Cat team).
S/O Breur and Kolzig.

HOS:)

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately Sportstown still has that shitty field and no changerooms but that's b\c the City of Richmond thinks that girls soccer is more important.....

We do have the nicest training facility and club house though! Where else can you practice inside on magic turf, hit some balls in the batting cage, go swimming and finish it all off with a good meal and beer to wash it all down?

As far as the season goes, Sportstown is going to suprise alot of people this year...They had a good start last year but have had some new signings and have the first year under their belts now!

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia become CHAMPS

Croatia is a hard team to predict. Last year they were expected to battle for regulation but they ended up in the Semi's of the Provincial Cup and they deserved to beat PEG, but shite happens. I believe this year Croatia will get of to a quick start and compete for first in the league and make a run at the Provincial Cup.

Go Croatia Go!!!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Scotland crashes out of World Cup qualifying

Metro-Ford 2
Croatia A 2

The first half isn't worth talking about for either team....so I won't talk about it.

The second half started with Metro-Ford dominating and scoring a couple. The way Croatia was playing, it looked liked it was going to be a blow out. Coach Himey saw a weakness (and I do mean weak) on MF's right side. He quickly made some moves adding a lot more pace to Croatia's left mid and defense. The last 20 min. was almost all Croatia...putting pressure on what looked to be a MF team praying for the final whistle. Croatia had at least 5 good chances to put the ball in the net. They scored 2 (one was an own goal). The game ended when the ref decided to blow his whistle while Croatia's leading scorer last season was on a clear cut break away:confused: What can you do...:(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap

0 for 1 on my predictions. Not much of a write up CDK. Maybe if you stuck around for a few more pints afterwards it may have been a bit more .......something. Good result for Croatia I would have to think? One is better than none. Please do tell us who or what was the weakness on the right side? Was he a bright red faced blonde haired kid??

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb is a twat

Shite result for Croatia. Almost as shite as my write up.

Metro-Ford looked like a relegation candidate in the last half hour of the game. They need to pick up some players...

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

You're right. It was a shite write up.

You make it sound like Croatia played with a man up or something in the last 30 minutes...Oh ya, they did...nice timely omission. You could have forgotten it because it wasn't a red cardable offense. Poor officiating, to say the least. Not one of his better matches.

Can you lot send anymore people on to the field when the ref ended the game? You guys should have been congratulating him rather than screaming at him. What a sorry sight - once again.

The rest of your observation I leave alone and write it down to inebriation on your part.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, OK...So I had a couple last night...:p

How about this DJ, Metro-Ford were superior the whole match with chance after chance on the unfortunate Croatia team that was forced to absorb pressure for the entire match. It was only on account that the ref acted like the extra man for the Reds and stole two points from the East Coquitlam side that surely deserved all 3 points from an inferior opponent.

The ref ended the game, though his own watch still showed 24 seconds left, on the Croatia breakaway only to save the Croatia forward what would have been sure embarassment as Jonesy would have surely made up the 10yrd gap with his blistering pace and stripped him off the ball before he even reached the penalty area.

Happy?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darko ran up to him after he blew his whistle and looked at his watch. Darko (team Captain) confirmed with him 2 mins 26 secs earlier that he set his watch for 3 min. of injury time. He had no explaination of why he called the game before injury time had expired on his watch which he set.

Keeper, if you have anymore annoying questions, go ask Jinky.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touchy, touchy

Just curious. It seems incredibly strange why he'd do that, or why he wouldn't keep his "mistake" to himself. :confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twat!! What did I do??

Surrey U 5 Serbia 0

What can I say Serbia is just a div 1 team playing in the premier league. Yours truly got one more shut-out!:D Our keeps is still out with a broken neck (and no I'm not making this up.) but this is good because I got a chance to watch Westside play Sapp. on the other field. Westside won 2 nill. How do they do it?? They looked (from my position) weak and very young but they got two bang in type goals to seal it up. Bastards! I know I had a go at CDK for shite write up's but I'm late for a date with a beer!

Djones~

Are you and keeps going to moan every time you lose a point this year?? I just want to ready myself! See you in week 3:)

Did I mention I got ANOTHER SHUT OUT :D

Thispositionistoeasy!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread closed

Now that the season has started, I'm closing this thread. Look for a new poll after christmas for a chance to revise your votes :D

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0