Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2002-03 Div. 2 & 2 CAT Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the question?

Originally posted by Keeper

Further, the reason we separated so quickly was because we were trying prevent any unnecessary reds. It doesn't surprise me that you guys wouldn't have the forethought to act responsibly.

For the record, in our next match up, you will lose again and I'm seriously looking forward to it.

Any answers to my questions, chump?

Yeah, I would answer your question, If I could figure out where in the above quote you asked me a question?
:D
DO YOU SEE ANY QUESTIONS POSTED ABOVE?????????
Nice try at taking the taking the piss, you just showed all of us how much of a bafoon you really are. By the way, you were the goalie yesterday? Remember the first goal, which came on a shot by me from about 40 yards out and our player scored on the rebound? I guess shots from 40 yards out can be difficult to handle:rolleyes:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the Hardballz

I liked it better when Hardballz spoke for Sikh Temple. At least he makes sense and has some class. Did Westside not win??:knvb: :wa: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. No, I wasn't the keeper. I was the linesman.

2. No, I don't see any questions in that post, however I see many questions in my post prior to that one. Why are you playing stupid? For your sake, I'll repeat them:
Then would you care to explain why you let one of your own players continue to play despite being knocked unconcious? You asked us to phone for an ambulance, for Christ's sake.
In fact, I suppose you don't remember a little more than 5 minutes later, another of your players was hurt (my you go down easy ) in our end during a scramble -- I didn't see your team putting the ball out of play then. Why not?
you happen to notice that the last play before he blew the whistle was when your player knocked our right-mid's head off?
Remind me again, because I forgot: which team got a PK? I can't remember. Please, do tell.
Patiently waiting,

Keeper.

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2 Cat Result

Metro Ford United ended their longest losing streak from last season (1 game) and beat Elephant Walk Socceroos. The only thing the Socceroos had going for them was the og we scored for them in the first half. Sometimes it doesnt' pay to put a striker at the back :eek: After having a bye last week in the second half we seemed to settle down and came out with a 3-2 victory. Onwards and upwards for UNITED!!

Franz is back and out!:D

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
EW 3 - Primos 3

In case anyone wants to take a break from a good example of trashtalking...

THis one started out with EW getting a goal within the first 5 minutes, then sitting back and getting thoroughly thrashed for the next 30. Primos scored 3 goals within the next 30 minutes before EW woke up and potted an absolute beauty by Frankie just before halftime.

Second half was essentially a gut it out and see who comes out on top. EW scored early to even it and from then on it was a hard game with lots of back and forth action. Very even game in the second half with chances at both ends. Yours truly probably had one of the better chances about 8 minutes before time that I would surely love to have back for a second chance.

It was probably a deserving result between 2 teams that will likely be on the top half of the standings in 2"C" by year end. Will be a good rematch whenever we get around to the second half of the season with both teams having the opportunity to iron out some wrinkles.

Any report on the CH - JBs game???

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CH vs JBs

I'm surprised Mickster hasn't posted a rant yet ... so I'll try to fill his big boots

How to describe the CH vs JB game .... very disappointing win for the JBs who still seem to be having an issue with goalkeeping. Not that the first-half keeper played badly .... just a little short. That is, if he had been a bit taller he probably could have stopped both goals .... if we had had Bonefish in net (like we did in the second) then I'd guess that they wouldn't have gotten any goals.

Other than that, the JBs definately dominated the game : hitting a few posts, many near misses and one called back goal (I'm bitter about this one since it was my goal .... stupid ref. Doesn't he know that a direct shot on goal still counts even if your player is offside but nowhere near the play?)

Final analysis of CH .... they think they are a bunch of prima donnas but they can't even compete with a team that has an average age of 30 (and 30 is being kind).

Over and out ..... and still making One Run per game.

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army

I was just reviewing the Div 1A standings .... looks like Bingers Army will be back in Div 2 next season.

So far ...

4 -1 Loss to Club I
5 -0 Loss to Norvan

Also, what going on in Div 2A?

What happened with "B" United ... did they get a bunch of new players (or did they just get a full team out)?

And what about Bombastic and NK ..... did they switch teams?

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers

I've heard Bingers is playing like they want to drop back to Division 2. THe 5-0 score vs. Norvan was actually flattering. Should have been more like 7 or 8.

NK is apparently a pretty good team with a couple of good strikers.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filling my boots!!

Thanks One-Run for stepping up in my absense. Glad to get the points on the weekend but the game was much closer than it should have been. Keeper issues are still a huge problem but plans are in the works to resolve it very soon..... Sorry I missed Biteme on the weekend. I arrived late and you left early....maybe next time. I even use to coach one or two of your guys from years ago..

Looking forward to the Primos next week. Should be a decent game. Hopefully there will be some liner stuff at the field next week!!

City had another big win but they haven't played anyone decent yet, nor have the Royals. Should be interesting next week when the Royals face EW. Teelay, you'll have to give us your thoughts on that one.

Keeper, looks like you've found yourself a new playmate for the rest of the season. Have fun with that one.....

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
r e l a x

Posted by Keeper

"Hoping for and expecting better from Hardballz et al. tomorrow"

ST 3 WFC Bimnis 0

Happy now.:D

...windups

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2b

pg rangers 'a' - 3
western union sarajevo - 1

first game of the year for the rangers and the rust showed a bit. interesting watching this sarajevo team. flopping around in every tackle, elbows and punches flying (2 sailed over my head - good thing i'm not taller :D ), 2 reds and 6 yellows - ALL for needless yapping and an inablilty to control their emotions. it was both sad and entertaining.

either way, 3 points for the good guys.

L

Lex

Gurps & Kid #11,

Enjoy the basement this season. You mucks are just a bunch of bottom feeders. You're lack of any sort of talent and knowledge is shocking. You're flattering yourselves if you think you'll get any more than 2 wins this season....although you may get a few default victories. Teams may be afraid to show up to play you after all you're big tough talk. Funny considering the average size on you're team looked to be about 5'6 and a buck twenty.

As for Westside being the trailer park trash , have a good look in the mirror.....oh thats right.... there are no mirrors on portable shitters.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Lex
Gurps & Kid #11,

You're flattering yourselves if you think you'll get any more than 2 wins this season.... Funny considering the average size on you're team looked to be about 5'6 and a buck twenty.
Using your scale, if we were 5'6 and a buck twenty, that would mean the average size on your team is about 5' and a Buck:D

So, you are such a big talker, and so confident, why don't you go on record right here on TTP and state for a fact that we will only win two games this year? Come back on and make that statement offical.:rolleyes:

By the way, Kid#11 plays on div 1 team. But we won't go there.....

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps,

Quote,

"So, you are such a big talker, and so confident, why don't you go on record right here on TTP and state for a fact that we will only win two games this year? Come back on and make that statement offical."

Predictions aren't fact. Otherwise Vegas would be out of business.

Just helping stir the pot some more.........................:)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally, after a long day away from technology . . .

Gurps,

Why don't you put a halt to your prediction demands long enough to answer my questions?

Lex,

I'm surprised that you perceived them as waifs. I thought they were all rather fat and round. Did you get a good look a their keeper some of those midfielders? Jeez, they made Jared look like an ad for eating disorder clinic. :p

Yowen,

My fault I wasn't specific enough, but I actually meant "hoping for and expecting better sportsmanship". For the most part I was very satisfied, but I'll address that game in the Div 1 thread.

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's Get Things Straight

First of all I'd like to say that the only reason I got invovled in this big cyber war was b/c #15 used my handle to reply back to Keeper's comments about their game in Division 2 cat.

Second of all i play for the under 21 and division 1 team and both of our teams are undefeated so far, and by the end of the season our Div 2 Cat team will have had a very successful first year.

P.S. Hey Lex, looks like WFC Shitminis is very near the basement of Division 1 and by the look of things they should start getting comfortable there.

:knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Performance

As much fun as this has been, I think we have all beat this thread to death. Let's just let our on field perfomance do the talking. In the end, that is really what counts. Sikh Temple is a very classy club and we on the Div 2 cat our in our first season in the VMSL. So, of course we aren't going to come out and tear the league apart. Once we have played every team, and gotten a feel for the teams, we will be much improved. The game bewteen us and Westside was a rough game, no doubt, and we accept the fact that it got out of hand and accept any wrongdoing by any of our players. So, Gurps et all will take the high road, and let Temple B's results on the field speak for us. That is the way we will earn respect. To Westside, I remember looking at last year's results, and I think you guys won the Div 2 Cat. This is not intended as a piss take, but is the team you guys had against us the same that won it all last season? I am just wondering to get a feel for how our team sits in the league.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford

I see that Metro Ford ended their losing streak from last year.

Is this the same Metro Ford that was winning games like 10-o last year?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0